Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 880,190
Pageviews Today: 1,222,706Threads Today: 221Posts Today: 5,876
12:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject For WOMEN Only: Which is more important to you: FREEDOM or SECURITY?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In committed relationships, men value or seek freedom while women value or seek security with their significant others.

In this age of war against terror, are more women, especially mothers of children, seeking more security than freedom in any Western country? Is security a more valuable issue for women at the expenses of freedom?

There is a growing number of female voters than male voters in the US so far, suggesting the various outcomes of electoral and political changes in the way each state or the whole country goes through as result of female voters outnumbering male voters. Young, progressive-minded single or married women, aged 18 to 35, can significantly change the electoral outcomes in each state or the nation itself. Hillary Rodham Clinton and her Democratic female cadré can count on that come election time in 2008.

Are you women willing to look toward and depend on the government to take care of security needs of each state or the whole country and sacrifice freedom for the sakes of children and the future of the country? Are men not important enough to take care of your personal security needs?

I asked my mom who's in her 70s which is more important: security or freedom? I adviced that she must choose only one, not both or little bit of both. She says "freedom". Had she been 30-40 years younger, she would have say "security".
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

Proud Member Of The Angry Mob