Users Online Now: 2,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 784,116
Pageviews Today: 1,025,088Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 3,688
08:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Planet X IS NOT a planet, it is a "living" body........
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Its not a "planet" it is a living object, the fire all seeing eye of the egyptians (red sun disk), it is the same object ezekiel saw in the bible, the same one that passed over in the exodus and just as described in the kolbrin. It is NOT GOD but still created to bring "judgement/destruction" to the earth. When it comes it will cover the sun and take the place of its orbit, it will look like a black/red sun full of lightning with a whirlwind underneath. If you know what is coming, there is NO NEED to panic, you can be in the middle of the ocean or desert with 200 ft waves and still survive while thousands die at your feet. IT IS NOT a planet it is a design of intelligence and judgement, just as is the bible, people will burn and die all around you, but if you are aware and chosen you will not die in the destruction. There is no satellite that can see it or missle that can destroy it, by the time it "appears" all anyone will be able to do is sh*t their pants. Half of the people will die in the chaos and fear, it does'nt matter how much food or ammo you stock, if you are to afraid to step outside and look directly at "the destroyer/death star" and say you have no fear and your ready, you will not make it.

As far as the zombie scenario, either some "group" within this earth will release some type of chemical to turn people into zombie like beings to kill each other. This should also be the time "it" shows up in the sky, many of those burned to death will be the affected. As many books say, the time of turmoil and oppression will be the time of salvation.

I AM NOT a bible fanatic, I don't go to church, iI'm not a product of christian brainwashing, however I do believe in a ultimate creator and all biblical/historical books put together give a piece of the ultimate puzzle. I don't believe in killing cheating stealing etc etc, and im AWARE of what is coming, without being to self confident, im pretty sure I will be one of the survivors.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP