Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,361,260
Pageviews Today: 1,953,630Threads Today: 538Posts Today: 10,390
03:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When was the last time organizers had the OPPORTUNITY to make the CLOSING CEREMONY of the Olympics (on Sunday) on August 12th, before 2012?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Did you know that the CLOSING CEREMONIES of the Olympics have ALWAYS to be on Sundays?

Every Closing Ceremony of the Summer Olympics are always on Sundays.

Now, I have a question for you:

BEFORE 2012, when was the last time organizers had the OPPORTUNITY to make the CLOSING CEREMONY of the Olympics (that needs to be on Sunday) on an August 12th?

Remember: in order to hold the Closing Ceremony on an August 12th, that date must be a SUNDAY, because the Olympic tradition is that the closing ceremony is always on Sundays.

When was the last "Olympic year" (that happens each four years), when August 12th was a Sunday, before 2012?

Guess what was the year?

I know what the year was. But I won't say the answer now. I will let you do some research...

Whoever gives the correct answer first, wins a candy!

thumbs
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP