Users Online Now: 2,118 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,027,723
Pageviews Today: 2,045,654Threads Today: 871Posts Today: 18,184
10:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are you afraid of lawful gun ownership?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First off let me say I like guns, I always have. Even before I knew how they worked, I wanted to make them work. This - unbeknownst to many - is not a sin. I'm sure you're thinking I wanted to have power that I didn't have when I was a young child wondering about a gun. That is incorrect. I wanted to know for the joy of knowing. It made me happy. It was interesting. How did this thing launch a projectile???? I wanted to grasp it.

Beyond that, and to reality...

Why are you afraid of lawful gun ownership, when illegal guns are what you really fear. The argument of "gun control" makes no sense to me when a criminal will always have a gun available. Or, he will have a knife, chainsaw, etc, and at worst case may have five friends to hold you down while he does God knows what to you, or your children or wife.

I do not understand the movement of gun control, unless I assume it is being used against "We the People". From that evil context of taking our power as We the People, springs the only time your ideas of gun control make sense.

Who's side are you on?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP