Users Online Now: 1,665 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 43,061
Pageviews Today: 65,301Threads Today: 31Posts Today: 351
12:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ANOTHER 3 LARGE QUAKES hit EXACT DATE of WARNING and ALL Quakes HIT "LEY-LINES" OF 188! wow!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IRAN LINE

Can U Say MAJOR HIT yesterday & today for my AUGUST 11TH QUAKE WARNING that struck DEAD-SMACK DAB on the PRIMARY 188 LEY-LINE GRID! Wow

6.3 2012/08/12 10:47:06 35.681 82.516 11.0 XINJIANG-XIZANG BORDER REGION

6.3 2012/08/11 12:34:35 38.324 46.759 9.8 NORTHWESTERN IRAN
6.4 2012/08/11 12:23:18 38.322 46.888 9.9 NORTHWESTERN IRAN

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

So yet another exact date hit for a Large to Major seismic event warned about for 8/11 some time ago.

and not just 1...

a total of 3 Large/Significant Quakes now 2 being big enough to make Global Headline News with 100's Dead THOUSANDS INJURED...

[link to www.latimes.com]

Anyone still want to argue that this quake wasn't MAJOR?

Usgs lists the Iran quakes at around 6.4 but other readings have them as high as 6.7.

So b]August 11th is now connected to this months most significant quake since its one of 6 key dates that were warned about for this month putting the hit ratio for the warning, extremely high.

But wait! there's more...

seems there may be another bizarre connection to these quakes as well...

anyone want to CALCULATE THE ODDS of not only the above facts with 2 LARGE/MAJOR QUAKES HITTING the EXACT DATE & MAGNITUDE and ON the MAIN LEY LINE GRID OF 188, but ALSO IN IRAN of "ALL PLACES", coincidently 1 DAY OFF from the OLympic Closing Ceremonies in which an "ATTACK" ON IRAN has been a concern going around the world right now.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this could hypothetically be a candidate event or counted as an ATTACK on IRAN.

many are saying this Quake was HAARP induced.... or perhaps a shot across the bow as a warning to IRAN or PRELUDE to some major event thats been the BIG NEWS lately? ;)

How PERTINENT was my Video last month and the connection to QUAKES, the Ley Lines of 188 and an ATTACK ON IRAN this month! ;)

But to fully grasp and understand why the Iran quake may have been NO COINCIDENCE in more ways than one, all one needs to do is ask themselves when the last time such a Quake of these magnitudes struck Iran LET ALONE TWO on the same day, and the TIMING of it being during the same TIMEFRAME of the OLYMPICS CLOSING CEREMONIES which coincides with many Warnings about the Elites/Government and illuminati making preparations for a major event about to occur likely a MILITARY STRIKE ON IRAN or FALSE FLAG in the next few days, weeks or months??

could these quakes have been a MILITARY STRIKE of some kind?

another COINCIDENCE?

if todays Quake isn't a least a case or candidates connected to all the oddities going on lately with ISRAEL and the United Snakes of the ILLUMINATI prepping for a major event in the next few days, weeks or months, I don't know what is.

But either way, the TIMING of these quakes are HIGHLY SUSPECT Imho.

-----------------------------------------

Oh, PS
On a side note for those who might say this could only have been due to Haarp, there's another ELEMENT, VARIABLE or CELESTIAL FACTOR to consider (if HAARP had anything to do with this) that involves the LEY LINES and what I've explained long ago about magnetic portals as well as what I've said will be the TOPIC of The final God Code Matrix Video part 5 with PART 4 release date within approx 14 days.... and NO, I'm not talking about PX!

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP