Users Online Now: 1,316 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 209,741
Pageviews Today: 374,219Threads Today: 191Posts Today: 2,766
04:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am preparing to contact the aliens according to their instructions. Does anyone have anything to tell them?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After months of vivid dreams which I were induced by an alien culture living on a distant planet which they describe as being too complicated for me, or other earthlings to pronounce or understand, I have built the communications facility that they have directed. This special constructed facility to me several months to construct according to their requirements an is a glass pyramid 12 ft wide by 24 ft high and with our universe painted on the outside walls in great detail showing all planets and stars as they appear in the night sky at exactly 8:03 on August the 13th. And will be entering it this evening as directed at 8:03 eastern time to attempt my first communication.
I was instructed to sit in the center of the glass pyramid with legs and arms crossed, while surrounded by flash lights pointing upward and forms of organite in many different shapes that I cannot mention at this time.

Does anyone have anything that they would like me to ask or tell the aliens?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP