Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 980,065
Pageviews Today: 1,351,883Threads Today: 378Posts Today: 6,368
11:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You want to know what really happened, than you men and Women READ THIS!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Re: The Trumpets.<<< ->>> Enter the thread and empty your cup <> Feel thirsty? Come and drink some water!

Quoting: 1908247

Unto the consort/concert of my soul I say this to you this day, may you have peace and may the renewing love of the Father/Mother and the LIVING WORD of THE LAW fill you up this day and know that I love you...

Grace,Peace and Always Mercy unto the Nations,the Kindreds,the Tongues and the Peoples who seek the justice of the Fathers Kingdom which is THE LAW of LOVE is the FOUNDATION whereby all thinghs are held in there balances...

As above so it is below...

Marty en-eng`ko engedi Eve`ykw enegko englaim the WATERS
Quoting: gd2balive

Key comment: SYNCRONOCITIES are a blessing

A little history of my life in full view but in short order and there is a reason I am making this known as you will see...

Here is where I am going to start. At 12 yrs of age I took a blow to front of the head and was in bed with a severe concussion for 1.5 wks. Then came the second blow to the left side of my face at 17 from a pipe attack from behind. It took a reconstructive Plastic Surgeon to make my face look normal again but it was the first concussion that wiped a lot of the things I used to day dream about all the time when I was a child up the age of 12.

Next was I met a woman who husband went to prison for a rape charge. She had 3 boys ranging from 6 months old to 4yrs old. I married her earthly style and took care of her for 26yrs and we are no longer together...

I let my brother take her hunting once and after they had left around 1/2 hour or so I heard withing my whole being go get your wife and I was told that he was going to seduce her and I did not believe it so I began to continue doing what I was doing and it happened again, I heard go get your wife and I was then told exactly where to find them and I ignored and it happened again but this time I said he is my brother he would never do that and I was told he is not your brother for your brother would never do this that he is going to do. I did not go get her but my mind was so preoccupied with it all day and it got to be 1am in the morning when they finally showed up and they sat out in his car for about 1/2 an hour until I went out. Everything seemed to be normal until she went into the bathroom and there I caught her cleaning herself up and I looked at her and shook my head and said how could you and I walked out...

That was only 5yrs after we were married and the marriage had been scared since but through it I saw the destruction it was causing her and I eventually began to realize he who forgives much much is forgiven of and then there's the Time when I was told to go get her. I had been forewarned of a matter that was going to happen before it happened and I did nothing about it...

Here is where the SYNCRONICITIES come into reality...

Which has brought back some good remembrances of another time, this same scenario happened to Eve where she ended be seduced by the serpent and even then I was told to
go get your wife for the serpent is going to seduce her and I did nothing to stop it when I could have and yet I blamed her and tormented her to no end about the matter til she just left. Because of this lie the Fallen have conjured up the fable of it's all the WO`MANS fault and the man is faultless to be accountable for her error...

That could not be the furthest thing from the truth for if I had done as commanded by Love to go get your wife, WE ALL would not be where WE are in today's generation or the generations prior.

So if you all are going to hold anyone accountable for your fall then I am your blaming post but before you throw the first stone remember all of you have done the same thing as I have done then and in this generation also but this Time I have completely forgiven her for it was my responsibility to get my HELP MEET/CONSORT to protect her as I should have...

To my Eve`ning Star & Mourning/Morning Star (K.G.E.M} forgive me for I did not know what I was doing and all I want to see is your Radiant Smile that gleams as the Sun in its glory OiO, HER SOUL SHINES LIKE NO OTHER in the entire Universe and there is no other liken to her

I love you and I did say to remember, Love Always Finds Its Way Back Home...Its good to be alive again Eve

Marty en-eng`ko engedi only half the WATERS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP