Users Online Now: 2,002 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 976,749
Pageviews Today: 1,744,084Threads Today: 744Posts Today: 13,284
07:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Planetary Biomedical Genocide? .. ..Aspartame does a body good?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A number of months ago someone wrote me that I helped them "not" drop out of college. This student was getting dizzy spells, and concentration problems and frightening physical "mystery" symptoms. He had read my comment on the dangers of diet sodas on GLP and decided to give it a try cause he was at the end of his rope with frustration and his education was at stake
He wrote me back thanking him and saving him from the symptoms, His symptoms immediately ceased after stopping his consumption of diet pop and he was back to studying..

Fibromyalgia, depression, vision problems, tumors, blindness, birth defects, worsening of diabetes, insomnia, intense addictive craving for more in the morning noon and night. Is there a biological warfare agent amongst us?

-Apollo

Planetary Biomedical Genocide?

[link to www.mercola.com]

VIDEO :

ASPARTAME DOES A BODY GOOD?
Qoute from video: Does it eat holes in your brain?

SIGN THE PETITION !

[link to www.change.org]

ASPARTAME SYMPTOMS AND DETOX

[link to www.sweetpoison.com]

Aspartame structure..

Aspartame Structure (snippets)

........... Two isolated amino acids in aspartame are fused together by its third component, deadly methanol. In this structure, methanol bonds the two amino acids together, but when released at a mere 86 degrees Fahrenheit, the methanol becomes a poisonous free radical.

Methanol breaks down into formic acid and formaldehyde, embalming fluid. Methanol is a dangerous neurotoxin, a known carcinogen, causes retinal damage in the eye, interferes with DNA replication, and causes birth defects.

Adverse reactions to aspartic acid are: headaches/migraines, nausea, abdominal pain, fatigue, sleep disorders, vision problems, anxiety attacks, depression, and asthma/chest tightness.

[link to www.sweetpoison.com]

SWEET MISERY TRAILER. SEE FULL LENGTH ON YOUTUBE

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP