Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Veritas: My New Employer Has A Sweet Bunker
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For what it's worth:

My new employer is a multi-million-dollar business owner who has hired a friend and I for work this summer. He has got a very nice house which needs maitenance and project work, so my friend and I decided it would be good work for us.

Most of the owner's equipment is stored in a completed storage/survival bunker which is built into the foundation of his house. This guy is a concrete designer contractor, which allowed him to build a 4-foot concrete wall to fortify the bunker. The entrance is built using industrial shipping containers, and the entrance is not sealed (yet).

What I took notice of- being a true GLPer- was a sticker in the top-left corner of the entrance. It was the blind Lady of Liberty symbol with the word Veritas written under it.

I will try to get a picture tommorow to verify, but I would like to be proffessional not revieling any sensitive information which might any incident.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to www.google.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP