Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any Seventh Day Adventists???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was talking to my mum one day & she said something to me that piqued my interest concerning the prophet Ellen G White.

My son had been telling her about the govt (schools) turning on the camera's in the school handout laptops so they could see what the students were doing, where they were etc.

Her stepmother (knickname - Chicken Hawk) used to preach ALL the time but then as mum said the things that stood out were happening now -

one day the govt will be able to keep watch over people in the privacy of their own homes without them knowing by electronic devices.

one day there will be NO small businesses, only one major chain store (maybe Walmart??)

everyone will be required to wear the devils number (micro-chipped)

I'm just wondering if there is anywhere that all these 'prophesies' are listed in one place? I have googled but not found anything direct, it's mostly just about the church & their beliefs.

On a side note I did read that alot of modern day 'prophesies' are from SDA's anonymously putting it out there into cyber world.

Can anyone point me to a list of her prophesies??? TIA
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP