Users Online Now: 2,060 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 850,581
Pageviews Today: 1,152,616Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 5,025
09:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can it be the INTERSTELLAR CLOUD (Local Fluff) within the LOCAL BUBBLE is the ...DARK RIFT?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message in recent years, we've been told by mainstream science that our solar system has entered a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas, and it's reason why the sun and weather have been acting up crazy, with the other planets also going through climate changes, and we've been having earthquakes with frequency and intensity like all these are precursors that will continue to build up and just explode on our faces.

yeah, maybe disaster is looming in the horizon.

to those who think otherwise and try to debunk all talks of end of the world, the mayan calendar, solar killshots, global coastal floodings, comet impact in the bible code, and other doom and glooms tied up neatly in a package of conspiracy theories, what makes you think these crazy earthquakes, weather anomalies, solar storms, "little ice age," etc. WILL GO AWAY SOON?

care to enlighten us with logical and intellectual ideas
that are sound scientifically? convince the world that everything will be fine soon....

ANYONE, this keeps me awake at night lately, since the first night when i had a realization that made me sit up on bed and ask the question:

IS THE DARK RIFT OF THE ANCIENT MAYAS BE THE SAME MYSTERIOUS INTERSTELLAR CLOUD THAT SCIENTISTS SAY OUR SOLAR SYSTEM HAS ENTERED IN?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP