Users Online Now: 1,987 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 534,137
Pageviews Today: 852,813Threads Today: 345Posts Today: 5,358
09:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Will You Go Quietly?? The FATE of the USA thread-HOW TO PREPARE AND WHEN IS...END GAME!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THEY HAVE US LOOKING TO SPACE, WEATHER AND THE POSSIBILITY OF WWIII. THEY SAY IF YOU LOOK TO FAR AWAY YOU FORGET ABOUT LOOKING IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD!!!!!

This thread is sort of the Everything thread that shall encompass how US citizens and others around the world feel about the future of AMERICA. How long before it crumbles? What will happen to our Currency? If the United States goes down, how will that shape the World? If we go down and civil unrest occurred what will they do with the ones who DON't COMPLY? What about 1.5 billion rounds of Ammo, and it's delivery date by October 13 for a majority of it? FEMA Camps hiring! September 30 marks the end of Quarter 3, the news WILL be bad, again!!

There is not one economist not on the payroll of the gov't who believes the economies will hold up.

Personally I have this Ill feeling in my gut that something tragic is going to happen. Without going into how and why I have these feelings, as it's not important, what are your feelings/visions. I feel I'm not one of those that will go quietly and have told this to many of my relatives for a year now. When you feel you are born free and then find out the lie and then feel a massive foot will be on your throat for life, it gets tough to handle. I have included some links to get ya all started. Feel free to post your links or ideas on what the future offers.

^^This gentleman believes the party is over for sure!

^^Ex psy op from military. Interesting take on citizen strength.

^^Fema concentration camps WTF!

Links below on how it may start to go down with currency crash!

[link to www.youtube.com]

I have said in other posts that foreign troops will be needed if US gov't wants to corral all of the "non compliant". Foreign troops are already in this country and doing drills. Video below.

Feel free to offer anything to help get the awareness out. WE need numbers!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP