Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,510,230
Pageviews Today: 2,188,181Threads Today: 599Posts Today: 12,037
05:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING- Obama Won't Take Sarah Palin's Advice-Biden Stays On Ticket, Per Carney!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message AWESOME NEWS!!!!

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Vice President Joe Biden will be President Barack Obama’s running mate in the upcoming election, putting to rest any speculation about Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stepping into the number two spot.

Carney was asked by Ed Henry of Fox News to “settle” the issue “once and for all” and say whether or not Biden will remain on the ticket.

“Yes and that was settled a long long time ago,” Carney said. “And while I appreciate, I have great admiration for and respect for and a long relationship with John McCain but one place I would not go for advice on vice presidential running mates is to Senator McCain.”

McCain picked former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate in the 2008 election against Obama. On Wednesday McCain said it “might be wise” for Obama to drop Biden in favor of Clinton.

According to the daily public presidential schedule, Obama met with Biden and Clinton together on Thursday.

Read more: [link to dailycaller.com]

The walking gaffe machine stays on as a chain around Obama's neck!
GREAT!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP