Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject REINCARNATION OF QUETZALCOATL . 2013
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With her feathered wings, she launched herself into the sun....By Apollo

Posted by APOLLYON ILLUMINIST on August 16, 2012

She was beautiful in form and appearance. With her feathered wings, she launched herself into the sun....

:phoenixrising1:

Last night I had a dream come to me..

I found myself in a crowd of people that were all trying to get a view of something ahead of them. They were all fairly dressed in simple clothing and some jewels. I was squeezed amongst the crowd trying to get a good view myself. I turned to the person next to me to ask what they were waiting for and he said ." The Queen, the wife of the King has a announcement to make"

Someone pushed me onto the platform "Go, go and meet her " they said.

I made my way up there and stepped up out of the crowds, Suddenly a beautiful and regal looking woman stepped out with feathered wings strapped to her arm and a beak and birds headress on her head... She walked past me to these steps that towered upwards. She looked back at me and said with a smile. "Im pregnant" It then occured to me, in telepathic sense that she was pregnant with a Son and this Son was to become the long awaited Prince of the people. She then walked up the steps.

When she was at the top and all eyes were upon her, she jumped off the platform to launch herself into the light. In my dream the sun did not hurt my eyes, so I saw the dark sillouette of her body superimposed inside the sun globe . She spread her wings till it gave the sun her wings and her and the sun and the bird became one..

:phoenixreborn:

I felt something was completed last night and confirmed.. Tomorrow completes the Khemitian Festival .:Legends of Aset and Ausar. Isis and Osiris

8/17 Climactic rituals celebrating orderly balance among the male principles of the Sun (Ra), the Sky (Hor) and the Earth (Set). Hermes3.net.

A mythical bird that never dies, the Phoenix rises from the ashes with a heightened awareness of time and space. She flies far to the front, with a keen vision for the prospects that lie ahead. In all her splendor and great beauty, the Phoenix inspires deathless hope and infinite possibilities.

[link to sistahtribetheatergroup.blogspot.com]

:sungods:

Telepathically she also gave me a confirmation of the pregnancy, She said AUGUST was when the conception took place.. On August 1st. we had the full moon. and Sun in Leo (western zodiac) So two weeks later would be the missed period.

Pregnancy due date would be April 24, 2013 which is a Full Moon

In the first week of April we have a exciting conjunction of the SUN, MARS AND VENUS ! Then the planets are "spit " out onto dry land from Cetus the whale and lands on the feet of Aries the lamb... with Jupiter between the horns of Taurus.

Someone out there will have accomplished a balancing of male and female energies is what this dream is telling me . Wherever you are out there I congratulate you. Next spring should be the pinacle of accomplishment !

:sundial:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP