Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HIV Denialism = another conspiracy theorist pest
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hiv denialism is one of the biggest pests there is, right alongside anti semites, and and those assholes who think that the keystone pipeline is some kind of a hidden plan to build an escape route for rich politicians.

These conspiracy assholes are often thrown out of college for threatening behavior, and disorderly conduct, and for actually failing out of college.

These conspiracy assholes, are the kind of retarded motherfuckers, that never STFU, and never listen to anybody, and they think they know it all.

they're narcissists, in that they think that they know everything, while millions, and millions, and millions know absolutely nothing.

I even found a few, that thought that they were smarter than the entire united states navy, which consists of master tacticians, nuclear physicists, doctors, pilots, and sailors and soldiers, mechanics, and god knows what else...

all of which are supported not only by their own mental powers, but by the worlds best supply of information technologies as well.

a few of these conspiracy assholes I met, even thought they were smarter than all of that.

anybody who thinks they're smarter than the navy, is a fucking narcissist, and a retard.

okay ?!.... lol

HIV denialists are no different...

they think they know more than temple university and cooper medical center, and cancer treatment centers of america and st jude ...lol

and they can go fuck themselves, Im going to listen to temple university, over some fucking retard, everytime.

its simple...

if you have HIV, regardless of what type...

and you dont take the drug cocktail, you WILL develop full blown aids.

what prevents westerners from facing this fate, is that we have technology.

but the standards of the jungles of africa, can always be had, even in the usa, by not taking the medicine.
:)

scruvy also is unheard of in the west, but dont eat vegetables, see what happenms, same thing.

thats my response to conspiracy ass holes...

1. they're racists, as nearly everything wrong with the country, or the world, is based on race, creed, religion or national origin.

2. they're bigots, as they add the name of a race, creed, religion, or national origin, to the description of things...
its not a bank, its a jewish bank, its not physics, its jewish physics... etc

3. to fill the gaps in their stories, they'll even show you pictures, from unreliable media sources, and even photoshop, or photos taken out of context, to "prove" their bullshit.

4. they'll argue with me all day and all night, until I just leave, knowing I won the argument, but he's still rambling.

5. they never, ever , never, ever, EVER... learn any different, than what their own bullshit is, no matter what.

6. they really have the inability to think for themselves, as everything they say, comes from something else.

and thats why they can go fuck themselves.

because they know nothing, at all, they are the stupidest motherfuckers on planet earth...

as stupid as the poor in north fuckin' korea.

and they use bullshit, to portay otherwise.

ever notice, they know EVERYTHING ? LOL

anybody who knows everything, knows nothing.
:)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP