Users Online Now: 2,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 958,529
Pageviews Today: 1,710,213Threads Today: 731Posts Today: 12,984
07:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Major Geological Event possibly happening in Michigan...important information inside, updates as they come in.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most are aware of all the EQ's going on in the Midwest. Southern States and the West Coast, if you don't, go here to have a look at just the last week:

[link to anf.ucsd.edu]

Rumors of a large EQ lurking in CA, eyewitness stories of ants moving to high ground in homes bypassing food sources (can't find the thread, any help?) and acting disoriented and birds falling from the sky, staying on the ground and acting disoriented, this in WA. Mind you, not all of the quakes are showing up on USGS and (2) 5+ EQ's in CA were proven to be deleted from the site a cpl days ago.

Friday a coworker told me he witnessed the ants for himself late last week and I'll be damned if it didn't happen in our home yesterday morning! In the foyer by the front door running in circles and acting disoriented, we're in a 3rd floor apt and yes we're clean. No food source present and they just stayed there in a circle milling around and fighting.

I left work yesterday afternoon and while on the hghwy I noticed a strong sulfur smell and started to feel ill and aggitated within minutes, I live 35mi from work and I smelled it all the way home, my son works with me and was in the car,, he experienced the same. That's 35 miles folks, pretty damned large area, you can't even smell the fireworks in Detroit from a few miles out. When I arrived home and talked to my lady about it she said, "I smelled it last night, I was going to wake you",, wtf?!? She was walking our dog and heard no fireworks at all. Kobe (our pitbull) has been acting very strangely the last cpl days as well, hasn't left our side and lays either right on top or under our legs, he's definitely spooked about something. There was also a water main break at the college across the road from us, may be just coincidence but then again...

This isn't my first rodeo folks, the ants and birds=electromagnetic disturbances...large sulfur dioxide releases(sulfur smell)=volcanic activity. Michigan hasn't had a volcano in 2.5 billion years!

Helicorder from Ann Arbor(60mi away) 3 days ago, these usually have little to no activity:

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

That's not an EQ, it's sustained movement, magma IMO.

Main page, check out other areas:

[link to www.ceri.memphis.edu]

USGS:Magma contains dissolved gases that are released into the atmosphere during eruptions. Gases are also released from magma that either remains below ground (for example, as an intrusion) or is rising toward the surface. In such cases, gases may escape continuously into the atmosphere from the soil, volcanic vents, fumaroles, and hydrothermal systems.

The most abundant gas typically released into the atmosphere from volcanic systems is water vapor (H2O), followed by carbon dioxide (CO2) and sulfur dioxide (SO2).

Couple all this with the unexplained refinery and building explosions, sinkholes, methane releases, radiation spikes around the country as high as 3000cpm's in places where it is unlikely to be caused by Fukushima, most within 3 days of an EQ in the same area suggesting large, 'naturally produced Radon' releases, and a spike in train derailments in varying locations around the country. Lot's of great info and links on it all here:

Thread: Crustal displacement appears to be happening NOW

Search 'Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis' for a comprehensive list of explosions and other event anonalies

If I took more time I'm sure I could tie in numerous other events and anomalies that have occurred just over the last cpl weeks. There seems to be a large geological event, possibly on a continental scale, brewing right under our feet and it's ready to pop. I'd really like a qualified individual to tell me otherwise.

Any Geophysicists in the house that want to chime in here?

Anyone in the Midwest, New Madrid Areas and the West Coast, if you've experienced any significant seismic precursors recently, ants, birds, sulfur smells, EQ lights etc etc, please post them here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP