Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Where has the moon gone???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So on the 10th of this month, I noticed the night had been the darkest I've seen it in a very long time, due to the abscense of moonlight. Gave me a chance go to the fire look out and look at all the stars. Was Spectacular.

That was a week ago and I still haven't noticed the moon out at night or day (I'm not sure if Australia is supposed to be seeing it in day time at the moment, just haven't noticed it hey).

Can someone give me a website that will show me where the moon is supposed to be in relation to the earth? Or even better....
can someone tell me why this site isn't working... it won't show me past or future moons, actually comes up with an error!

[link to www.calculatorcat.com]

Also, any Aussies notice that weird triangle formation adjacent to the southern cross? it's visible between 7-10pm about West North-West only noticed that this week too!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP