Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Catholic Mary is Wormwood
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In Hebrew Mary (Miriam) means bitter, which is a funny name for the so called mother of Gods Anointed one, Mary was a bitter vessel.

Wormwood is a star that fell from the heavens and makes 1/3 of the earth waters, lands and people bitter, Wormwood also means bitterness.

If God is all seeing and all knowing and they knew that the Catholic Church would come into exstience and steal the real Anointed ones idenity and replace them with an impostor image which they could use to control others, then they would have left a clue as to who these impostors are.

One 1/3 of the world falls into some denomanation of so called christianty, what if God was telling us that Mary was Wormwood which would come to earth and poison 1/3 of its people. Through Mary they created the impostor Jesus to stand in place of Gods true Anointed one and through Jesus they created a false man made religion to control others.

And before anyone says thats stupid and God would never do that and accuses me of attacking God, I would like to say that I do believe in a higher power who some call God, I dont follow man made religions, I follow the light within my heart and mind and this is where it leads me in terms of thinking. I ask God the Light to lead me and this is where lead me.

I believe God sent a deception in the form of man made religion to this world as a test and a trap. Mary I believe is part of that trap which many Catholics have fallen for.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP