Users Online Now: 2,132 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,581,777
Pageviews Today: 2,303,818Threads Today: 621Posts Today: 12,866
06:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Little golden spiraling light orb seen in sky, enters my eyball in Hawaii
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Aloha! Here on Kaua'i island, one day in late May, i was sitting in my Chevy van seat. i am a avid sky watcher, all my life, always tuned in to the cosmos! i do not smoke pot, nor was i drinking. one late afternoon, it was heavy cloudy, while looking out my windshield up at the clouds, A BRIGHT GOLDEN FLASH lit up the cloud. several smaller spark like golden spiral lights, spanned outward from the larger one which went behind a cloud. the several golden light orbs moved back and forth quickly, IN A SPIRALING MANNER. then all at once, ONE, spiraled very fast, AND THEN MOVED IN A STRAIGHT LINE TOWARDS MY WINDSHIELD. i was slightly startled, moved back in my seat, as something gentle, just hit me. then, "BEHIND MY RIGHT EYEBALL", a small GOLD LIGHT, WAS HOVERING, as if "swimming" in a watery pool, back behind my right eyeball. i did not feel, or hear, anything. but i wondered, what the ____ is this light, doing, behind my eyeball, i believe it entered through my eyeball orifice. so as the afternoon turned towards evening, i maintained composure, sat there deep breathing, meditating on that jungle road, contemplating, what exactly is it, behind my eye? as sunset almost then a big white "SHEET LIGHTNING KIND OF FLASH", lit up the cloud deck, but there were no thunderstorms! the light FLASH, was LONGER, as if something like a meteorite burst above the islands. i thought, that had to to be it! was it Colorado, had several meteorites, hit the tops of higher country, and started big fires, right about that same week or so? i don't remember exactly, but i correlated the two events. i also looked up "Golden spiral lights, AND WAS FASCINATED, BY THE SACRED GEOMETRY, AND OTHER COOL SEARCH RESULTS! i did "see" "behind my right eyeball", only one, follow up "appearance", of this litle light cirlular orb, hovering undernneath and behind my eye, about 3 weeks later. as if, to; "remind me", it is still there. i wonder.....has this happened to anyone else? is it connected to meteorites? or ET ADVANCED MONITORING SYSTEMS? WOW! what a concept! i would like it very much, respectfully, to keep this thread ALIVE, and study the numerous other theory or happening to anyone else, out there? especially in Hawaii or Colorado? hmmmm//????? damned1dunno1heartsluvstrukspock
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP