Users Online Now: 2,296 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 429,183
Pageviews Today: 717,654Threads Today: 282Posts Today: 4,542
09:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seriously, why is Homosexuality being shoved down our throats and being peer pressured to accept it as "natural"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Can someone explain to me whats natural about two cocks being shoved in each others asses or two vaginas using makeshift cocks for pleasure?

Can someone please explain to me how it is possible for a gay couple to conceive a child?

Can someone please explain to me why a child brought up by a gay couple is emotionally and psychologically confused about his/her sexuality?

[link to www.apa.org]

Can someone please explain to me why celebrities are playing a part in promoting the Gay Agenda?

[link to twitter.com]

Can someone for gods sake explain to me why is Homosexuality being literally shoved down our throats and if it is our own individual choice to find homosexuality UN-NATURAL that we are branded "assholes" and "cunts" and other vulgar forms of insults by the indoctrinated sheeple?

Just because your girlfriend finds anal sex painful does it mean she's a "bitch" for not confirming to the norm and that you should dump her?

The more you ask questions about Homosexuality, the more you can see through the lies and the Gay Agenda of depopulation by the Zionist Elite.

And no, I'm not a hateful "Bibletard" or a "Quran Tard". I'm a critical thinker. Something which we seriously lack in Modern society these days.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP