Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject a basic explanation of brainwashing and mind control
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message how do you convince somebody to not think and do what they are told?

Well it has to do with accepted meanings, quick reference and constant stimuli. The brain usually does not think about stuff after a while, it simply accesses a saved image for quick reference similar to a computer cookie system. The problem is the shorter the time inbetween the reference, the more "contemporary" the image. Simply stating it, things become accepted definition over time and lose the historical meanings. A lot of things that are happening in this world would be better understood if people were to simply go back to elemtary ways of thinking and actually define words and terms before accepting their meanings.

So what does this have to do with brainwashing? EVERYTHING. See a repetition is stimuli. When things become repeated they become "true" to the mind. When something is true thoughts of its validity pretty much go out the window. See now that we live in an unnatrual state with all this scalar energy and constant imagery around it makes it difficult for one to wake up out of the dream.

I am what they labelled a dyslexic. At a young age I understood what things meant, and I was able to connect the dots to things. I found out quickly that NOTHING is what we think it means. Add the fact that I took up reading things such as dictionaries,encyclopedias sci-fi and mythology and such at a young age and I saw the patterns and references. But something happened in the 80's when I grew up. Television and cable became way more widespread and instead of words and such teaching, images and quick bursts of info took over. Sesame street was actually an early poineer in this way of thought. They made quick references and helped the brain to stop thinking past 30 seconds at a time. It is now to the point where science says that the brain cannot think past 30 seconds before it starts to quick reference. If one is quck referencing things that they do not know the meaning of, they are brainwashed and are not thinking but following orders.

I will get into more of it in a few, but first I want to wait and see if anybody on here replies and if they even care...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP