Users Online Now: 1,832 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 663,441
Pageviews Today: 1,418,397Threads Today: 723Posts Today: 15,181
10:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you're new to this thread, it might be a lot to digest all at once.
No B.S. here, this thread has a high star rating because a lot is explained for most to understand and predictions have come true already.
In short I use buoy, earthquake, and volcanic data along with government activities/plans to make forecasts.
Most of which simply is following patterns and connecting the dots.
Links, sources or screenshots are always posted to prove validity.

There is clear increasing plate movement going on currently and one thing has lead to another.
After certain events (such as a buoy showing a seafloor rise) I write an explanation and a forecast of what to expect next.
After new events surface and/or forecast comes true I give updates/new forecasts.

This first post below is written as a sequence starting on 8/19 and following updates.
Throughout the thread I write new updates/forecasts and as time moves on I add them to this first post for easier viewing all compiled.

Thanks and feel free to share peace

(8/19) Today there was a 4.6 Earthquake off the Coast of Alaska which isn't odd.. however in the near EXACT position of the earthquake a buoy tsunami station went into event mode of about 50 meters!

Yes 50 meters of water column height displacement right next to an Earthquake.
See for yourself below:

Earthquake location:

alaskaearthquake

Buoy Location zoomed in:
eventingbuoyloca

Buoy details:
buoydetails

I personally believe this is significant and I'll explain why.
By studying information.. earthquakes etc I believe the recent earthquakes and buoy activity is NOT normal.
These just aren't earthquakes.. i believe it's actual plate movement of the whole Northern Pacific that IS GOING to lead to more!

Why are things soo odd???
Well on April 11th there was back to back 8+ earthquakes that happened within a 24 hour period.. which was the first time in recorded history TWO 8+ quakes occurred during the same day.
Since then the next 4 months Earth became very quiet, all those "Earth Booms" pretty much stopped and large earthquakes stopped.

Thread: FOUR months without a single quake above 7.0 anywhere in the world

Then suddenly there was a 7.7 earthquake which was nearly 400 miles deep!
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

It was odd because there were NOT any aftershocks.. nor was it a fore shock.
As others have noted on GLP.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: 7.7 Earthquake but NO after shocks?

So why? What's going on?

Well today there was not only the Alaskan earthquake and buoy event.. there was also 5.6 off the coast of Washington that was later downgraded to a 5.5.
Thread: EARTHQUAKE Magnitude 5.6 OFF COAST OF WASHINGTON

Is there a connection between all this?
I believe so and will further explain.

After some studying I've noticed other odd buoy events off of Alaska recently and this thread:

Thread: Earthquake Alert. Expect multiple earthquake swarms and 7+ quakes to happen sometime between now through Aug 3rd

Disregard the title.. there truly are HINTS within!!!

OP's results were for the most part off.. however on the 3rd there was a moderate earthquake swarm off of Alaska.

Here is a quote from OP that I connected dots with which I believe there is more to it:

"There is something currently affecting the Earth at this very moment.
It's the reason WHY there is a buoy in event mode off of Alaska.
Here is a link so you can see for yourself:
[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

That buoy is showing deep earth movement in that location.
There will be a break free of the Earth's plates causing this next event.
After the back to back 8+ earthquakes on April 11th it created a jam within the plates, which is why there hasn't been a 7+ earthquake since April. Also why all the "Earth Booms" have slowed."

OP's statement was specifically to Alaska and buoys!
Alaska as a break point!

Suddenly now west of Alaska there was a 7.7 earthquake and to the east of Alaska a 5.5 earthquake off the coast of Washington.. then SMACK in the middle a buoy going into event mode off of Alaska (50 meters) right next to an Alaskan earthquake!

Weird eh?

So this is what I believe is going on.
After the events of April 11/12 the Earth changed more than we know.
I believe also it did indeed create a jam or hinge within the Earth's plates.

However slowly it's starting to break free now.
The hinge is in the Northern Pacific.
There is whole WESTWARD movement of that entire region and the Alaskan/Buoy eventing area.. is a fault break point of some kind which is in between the recent quakes off Washington and Russia.
I will show what I mean below:

The yellow dot on the left is the 7.7 earthquake off of Russia.
The orange dot on the right is the 5.5 off of Washington.
The square is where the Alaska quake was today and also the buoy event.
What I believe that's going on is the Pacific is compressing with upper North America rolling to the west, putting pressure to the west and the square area is a snapping or break point as illustrated.
platemovement

I personally believe BEFORE any other significant Earth changes occur that there will be more signs and events in this region.
I believe this is what's been holding everything up.

This image below is what I believe is the area to watch for.
The red line represents an area of PRESSURE and increased possibility of earthquakes as this movement continues.
Within the yellow box is where I'd look for more buoy activity and or earthquake swarms as a possible sign.
quakewatcharea

Northern California, off the Coast of Washington/Vancouver island, Japan and off the coast of Russia I believe are the areas specifically of pressure points.
Alaska within the square is the unknown region of possibility.. although I would guess to say to look for more odd buoy activity and quakes swarms as a sign within that region.

When sfan will happen?
I don't know although the signs certainly are picking up as why I put this thread together.
If I were to guess I would say to look out in that area for the next couple months for some major signs.

There of course has been preparing.
As one example recently sensors have been set up to sound tsunami warning for Vancouver Island.
Here is the source: [link to www.timescolonist.com]

Obviously Government and FEMA also
Thread: ALERT! FEMA Plans! FEMA seeking Millions of Meals with GPS tracking for PRESIDENTIAL DECLARED DISASTERS, Disaster Housing Relief & Nuclear Teams

Keep a watch the areas stated.. the evidence is building.

(Update 8/21) Separate buoy went into tsunami event mode in Alaskan area stated previously to watch for.

A tsunami buoy west of the previous one has gone into event mode today, this event was about 3 1/2 meters of water height change/displacement.
I warned of such signs and in this exact region.

Quote below:
"Within the yellow box is where I'd look for more buoy activity and or earthquake swarms as a possible sign."
quakewatcharea

Here is the zoomed in location of the event today:
buoy821

Here is the event details:
buoyeventsize

Notice how this was within the watch area I had given to look for more buoy activity.
These buoy events are NOT from boats or storms systems.. that's impossible to forecast.
Knowing and noticing a pattern of deep fault/plate movement as the CAUSE of affecting buoys in a region IS POSSIBLE to forecast.

This was one prime example.

Keep a watch out.. there will be more signs.

(8/21) Update later in the day

Quote can be found directly from here:
Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 2)

There was just a 4.6 quake off the coast of Russia which is within my forecast pressure zone:

russianquake

More importantly is at the nearly the exact same time as this earthquake a buoy went into event mode just North of Sumatra.
buoy8211

The location of this buoy right right where the twin 8+ quakes were on April 11th, there was a buoy event in that same location also then during 4/11.

One of the 4/11 twin 8+ quakes:
megaquake411

Buoy after earthquake on 4/11:
buoyafter86quake

What is interesting is that I opened this thread speaking about the twin April 11 quakes and it causing a hinge of the Earth with the Northern Pacific as a break point.
I'll quote and explain:

"on April 11th there was back to back 8+ earthquakes that happened within a 24 hour period.. which was the first time in recorded history TWO 8+ quakes occurred during the same day.
Since then the next 4 months Earth became very quiet, all those "Earth Booms" pretty much stopped and large earthquakes stopped.

Then suddenly there was a 7.7 earthquake which was nearly 400 miles deep!

It was odd because there were NOT any aftershocks.. nor was it a fore shock.
As others have noted on GLP.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: 7.7 Earthquake but NO after shocks?

So why? What's going on?

Well today there was not only the Alaskan earthquake and buoy event.. there was also 5.6 off the coast of Washington that was later downgraded to a 5.5.
Thread: EARTHQUAKE Magnitude 5.6 OFF COAST OF WASHINGTON

Is there a connection between all this?
I believe so and will further explain.

So this is what I believe is going on.
After the events of April 11/12 the Earth changed more than we know.
I believe also it did indeed create a jam or hinge within the Earth's plates.

However slowly it's starting to break free now.
The hinge is in the Northern Pacific.
There is whole WESTWARD movement of that entire region and the Alaskan/Buoy eventing area.. is a fault break point of some kind which is in between the recent quakes off Washington and Russia."

In conclusion I opened this thread speaking about a hinge being created from the Sumatra quakes on April 11th and to look for more buoy activity off of Alaska.

Well now today a secondary tsunami buoy went into event mode in the watch area I gave off of Alaska.. following that NOW a buoy went into event off North of Sumatra, the VERY location I stated created the "hinge/jam".

In short the TWO locations I spoke about earlier in this thread are now showing movement by tsunami buoys.
What does this mean?

The area that STARTED the JAM and the area where the JAM is BREAKING FREE is now showing activity!!!!

The title of this thread is "Plate movement watch underway.. details of what to look for next"!

I believe there might be a hand in hand connection to this.
Perhaps we also should look for increasing activity in the Sumatra region also as is evident by this new evidence.
There were two quakes there today, it's a little early to tell but if I were to guess I would say that's now also an area I'm concerned about for more.

Alaska is having more buoy activity.
Sumatra just had a buoy going into event mode.
Both locations I spoke about in opining this thread a few days ago.
In other words this thread is gaining creditability.

The signs are increasing as well as the evidence!

Stay tuned!

dddd

uhoh

(8/25) Very important update

So where are we now?
Well much more has happened and it's been significant!
On 8/21 I WARNED of to look for increasing activity in the Sumatra region and also said there might be a hand in hand connection between Alaska and the Sumatra region.
Well that in NOW confirmed by recent activity!!!

Please bare with me in explaining a lot because this is VERY important.

In my last update which is here:

In that post on 8/21 I gave an updated forecast stating this in short:

"Well now today a secondary tsunami buoy went into event mode in the watch area I gave off of Alaska.. following that NOW a buoy went into event off North of Sumatra, the VERY location I stated created the "hinge/jam".

In short the TWO locations I spoke about earlier in this thread are now showing movement by tsunami buoys.
What does this mean?

The area that STARTED the JAM and the area where the JAM is BREAKING FREE is now showing activity!!!!

The title of this thread is "Plate movement watch underway.. details of what to look for next"!

I believe there might be a hand in hand connection to this.
Perhaps we also should look for increasing activity in the Sumatra region also as is evident by this new evidence.
... it's a little early to tell but if I were to guess I would say that's now also an area I'm concerned about for more.
"

So where are we now?

On 8/21 I WARNED of to look for increasing activity in the Sumatra region and also said there might be a hand in hand connection between Alaska and the Sumatra region.
Well that in NOW confirmed!!!

At the end of 8/24 there was different tsunami buoy going into event mode in the Sumatra region BUT this one was a HUGE plate adjustment!
The first buoy of 8/21 was just North of Sumatra, this one was just South.

Here is the recent event:

buoy824

More clear event details:

updatedbuoy1

Usually due to plate movement you'll see a rise and fall or fall and rise of water height.
However THIS event was far far worse.. the ENTIRE PLATE COMPLETELY ADJUSTED!
This was not slight movement.. this was the plate rising permanently!
When the plate rises, the Sea floor rises causing the water height to STAY lower and NOT come back up!
You can tell from the image the height drops but that it doesn't come back up.. that's because the sea floor rose!
A higher sea floor means in that region there is less space for water to fill thus the water height is less.

To further show this I will post below of longer term data from this very buoy:

buoy53496longter

This is an image of buoy data from the past two weeks.
You can see that the water height stayed steady at about 4,610 meters then suddenly massive movement and then a 30 meter drop to 4,580 meters.
Now it's staying steady around 4,580 meters.
That means the sea floor came up and this was a huge permanent adjustment of an entire plate!

These are NOT buoy errors!
I warned for more buoy activity off of Alaska!
Came true!!
I warned on 8/21 for more activity around the Sumatra region!
Now also has come true!!

That is only ONE part of what has come true from the last forecast!

On 8/21 I said this!

"I opened this thread speaking about a hinge being created from the Sumatra quakes on April 11th and to look for more buoy activity off of Alaska.

Well now today a secondary tsunami buoy went into event mode in the watch area I gave off of Alaska.. following that NOW a buoy went into event off North of Sumatra, the VERY location I stated created the "hinge/jam".
The area that STARTED the JAM and the area where the JAM is BREAKING FREE is now showing activity!
Alaska is having more buoy activity.
Sumatra just had a buoy going into event mode.
Both locations I spoke about in opining this thread a few days ago.
I believe there might be a hand in hand connection to this. "

That's right!
Hand in hand connection between the Sumatra region and Alaskan region!
The place that created the jam point AND where jam point is!

Well what are the odds that a buoy off of Sumatra showed a change of water height of about 30 meters.. then shortly after a buoy off of Alaska to also show a change of water height of about 30 meters????
That would be an obvious "hand in hand" connection eh?

Guess what.. It happened!!!!!!

See for yourself:

buoy825

More clear buoy data:

Alaskabuoy825

What you are looking at basically is plate movement that changes the water height of about 30 meters.
You can it goes from 4,510 to 4,540 meters.
These also were multiple movements.

Now compare the two recent buoys going into event mode:

updatedbuoy1

Alaskabuoy825

Both show changes of 30 meters.. that is your HAND IN HAND CONNECTION RIGHT THERE!!!

I also warned opening this thread of pressure points within certain areas for earthquakes in main connection of the Alaskan buoy region.

Quote from 8/19
"The red line represents an area of PRESSURE and increased possibility of earthquakes as this movement continues.
Within the yellow box is where I'd look for more buoy activity...
Northern California, off the Coast of Washington/Vancouver island, Japan and off the coast of Russia I believe are the areas specifically of pressure points.
Alaska within the square is the unknown region of possibility.. although I would guess to say to look for more odd buoy activity"
quakewatcharea

That warning is now also becoming evident!

As you can see I said to look for buoy activity off of Alaska and showed a red line going around Northern Japan.
I also specifically stated that Japan is a pressure point.
All this from upper North America rolling to the west.

Now you will see a clear connection of what I meant that also happened to today.
Here is the Buoy event off of Alaska:

buoy825

and clear details:

Alaskabuoy825

From the image above you can see movement starting at about 8:20 GMT time with the last movement ending at about 14:10 GMT time.
Well that movement created a pressure point being released in one of the areas I warned of.

Northern Japan as can be seen here:

japanquake825

What is important to note is that this earthquake happened within minutes of the last movement shown the Alaskan buoy, the very kind of thing I warned about in opening this thread

In conclusion...
warned of more Alaskan region buoy activity.
confirmed
warned of more Sumatra region buoy activity.
confirmed
warned of specific pressure point quakes in connection to buoy activity.
confirmed
warned of a hand in hand connection between the Sumatra region and Alaskan region.
confirmed
warned that there WILL BE more signs/evidence of all this.
confirmed

Pretty much all I've forecasted has come to be.

This thread is gaining further credibility and I sincerely hope that all of you take the time to study through this thread, share it and also pay attention moving forward.

This is ONLY the beginning, things will get worse....

violin

(8/26) update

When the Sumatra region buoy event happened it expanded upon the original forecast.
The "hand in hand connection" revealed itself.

It become more obvious by the two buoys going into event mode each of 30 meters (one by Alaska.. the other by Sumatra) that the movement and pressure will become more global.

You can't have a seafloor rise 30 meters without repercussions.
That now is becoming more obvious.
Again I've maintained that the Sumatra and Alaskan regions are key signs connected to everything.
The signs of this have now occurred all within about a day following the last update.

On 8/21 I said this:

"Perhaps we also should look for increasing activity in the Sumatra region also as is evident by this new evidence."

Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 2)

That buoy event followed by another buoy event showing movement nearly two days ago lead to today where there were twin moderate earthquakes in the Sumatra region.
I warned by my last update to watch out for Sumatra as a sign.

Shortly after the Sumatra quakes.. there was a 6.6 quake in Indonesia followed by a wild quake swarm in California.

See for yourself here:
quakes826update

The California swarm is significant as has also been noted through many GLP threads today.

Thread: ALERT !!.. SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA/MEXICO/VIRGIN ISLANDS Earthquakes-- NEW SWARMS IN PROGRESS SALTON SEA
Thread: Swarm in So. Cal damages buildings, fears of more seismic activity.

I had a feeling there might be more to all of this so I went to a USGS earthquake map and what I noticed was impressive.

For the past 24 hours I did a search for earthquakes above 4.4 and came up with this.
You can pretty much draw a straight line from Sumatra, to the 6.6 Indianian quake, to the California swarm.. to twin Atlantic ridge quakes!
All that happened within the past 24 hours!

Check it out:

826allconnected

It's very interesting!
Remember I said earlier that North America is rolling to the west.

Just for reference look above at the Ridge quakes.
The latitude is about 53 Degrees North as it noted in the image.

Compare to the opening of this thread.. An Alaskan quake next to an eventing buoy!

Pay attention to the stats!!!

alaskaearthquake
buoydetails

It case you missed it.. there was Alaskan quake also a 4.6 and at a latitude of about 53 Degrees north!
That is what I opened this thread with a week ago.
Due to the "rolling to the west" nearly the same about of pressure was released at the same latitude of the same magnitude of earthquake!

Alaska 53 degrees, 4.6 quake and buoy events
Atlantic ridge 53 degrees, 4.6 quake and 4.8.
Basically both sides of the North American Plate releasing pressure in simple terms.

Well lets just keep this 4.6 quake train rolling!
I said earlier Sumatra was connected to all this.
Well just like the twin Atlantic Ridge quakes following that there was also twin quakes in Sumatra, one of which also a 4.6
As seen here [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

That sent a chain of reaction into effect.. where there was a 6.6 in Indonesia and then the California swarm.
Once again all of this is connected as seen here:

826allconnected

Recap I have stated previously Alaska and Sumatra are the jam point and location that created the jam.
Both recently have had buoy events.. as I've said there is a "hand in hand connection".

The buoy events off of Alaska are at the same latitude as the twin Atlantic ridge quakes today, one of which a 4.6 which is a powerful KEY in the statement previously that North America is rolling to the west with Alaska as a jam point!
Following that slight adjustment Sumatra was back in action with twin quakes, also one was a 4.6
The chain reaction continued hitting Indonesia with a 6.6 quake. Shortly after there was and still is a massive quake swarm on going in California.
All within the past 24 hours!

I still believe the sfan moment will come within the regions I warned of previously.
What were seeing is now is just repercussions to the movements that have taken place recently.
Today really was just a tiny sign of what is to come.
The jam points will eventually break sending large quakes and swarms globally.
We still have time to go though, however not more than a few months.

8/21 update ended with:
"The signs are increasing as well as the evidence!
Stay tuned!"

8/25 update ended with:
"This is ONLY the beginning, things will get worse...."

Well now you have more signs/evidence and you surely can see things are getting worse.
We still have a lot more to go through, a lot more adjustments before things get bad.

Step by step...

bricks

(8/29) update "am"

Well it looks like the California swarm is done for the meantime.
There also was a 7.4 quake in Central America.
Basically after the previous movement.. (such as with the seafloor rise around Southern Sumatra) it put pressure on the other side of the Pacific.
This is was a small taste of what's in store when things "break free".. ping pong effect quakes on a broad scale etc.

That's a bit away, we've still got a lot of movement to go in order for things to break free.
Which is why I've said "step by step".

Anyway what's next, well more buoy activity.
Increasing buoy activity I knew was going to be one of the many signs.

I opened this thread with some statements and also this image:

quakewatcharea

I said that the red line is pressure points.
On 8/19 said: "The red line represents an area of PRESSURE and increased possibility of earthquakes as this movement continues.... Japan and off the coast of Russia I believe are the areas specifically of pressure points."
Later on I also spoke about the "hand in hand connection" adding the Sumatra region.

You can notice on the image above I showed the red line going down and around Northern Japan.
Specially swinging around Japan.. going back up to off the coast of Russia is where that 7.7 quake occurred a couple weeks ago.

Well now there is movement shown by a buoy off of Northern Japan as seen here:

japanbuoy
japanbuoydetails

Compare both images, red pressure line and buoy event location and you'll see what I'm feeling.
Means that a pressure point location is in action.
No earthquakes yet however, just the eventing buoy which is a sign.

What does this mean?
I believe it means the pressure is back in the Western Pacific, that you'll see more earthquake activity on this side of the globe rather than the other side where recent activity was.
Yes of course there will still be aftershocks although things have "shifted" literally.
Sometime within the next two weeks I'd look for increasing earthquake activity (swarms and/or 6+) around Japan, Russian coast and/or Indonesia/Sumatra region.
Seafloor adjustments are a further possibility.
The Pacific will further be compressing and now the signs in those areas should pick up.

Just one buoy event doesn't tell me much because of the limited data so this isn't a 100% forecast.
This thread and previous forecasts were correct because of the vast data I had to work with at the time, we're now in the next chapter of things.
If there is more buoy activity from Alaska down to the Indonesian area then this next sequence will be of more certainty.

I'm putting this out there now with limited data because I believe there still is a pretty good chance the forecast will be correct.

Regardless it's obvious earthquake and buoy activity has picked up over the past 10 or so days.. thus I'm POSITIVE as I opened this thread with that Plate movement watch is underway!

Update from source:
Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 7)

(PM)

There was a 5.6 earthquake right across from the eventing Japan buoy today.

More importantly is another buoy that went off which I was worried would happen.

About 18 hours ago I said this:

"I believe it means the pressure is back in the Western Pacific, that you'll see more earthquake activity on this side of the globe rather than the other side where recent activity was.
The Pacific will further be compressing and now the signs in those areas should pick up.
If there is more buoy activity from Alaska down to the Indonesian area then this next sequence will be of more certainty."

Well mow the Indonesian area had a buoy showing a seafloor rise of 110 meters!
Seem here:

110meterbuoyview

Some of the very things I said happen

-Seafloor adjustment
-Signs picking buoy
-More buoy activity Indonesian area

Update source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 7)

(8/30) Update "AM"

When I warned for more buoy activity going down to the Indonesian area as a possible confirmation sign moving forward.. then it happened it was very revealing to me.

It reminded me of what happened last time.

Which was this:

buoy824

Followed by

826allconnected
Sequencestart824

It basically confirmed confirmed what I predicted earlier, that pressure is back in the Western Pacific.

Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 7)

"PM"

This happened:

Thread: MAGNITUDE 7.0 EARTHQUAKE STRIKES OFF EASTERN COAST OF GREENLAND
Thread: So, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge can produce earthquakes above 6.5 in magnitude...

Quote: "Well now the SAME Indonesian buoy is showing a far larger rise of seafloor and a day later now.. TWIN Atlantic ridge quakes!
Not only were there twin quake in the Northern Atlantic.. last time they were only less than 10 minutes apart, today the twin Northern Atlantic quakes are less than 10 minutes apart too!!!
Just like like time!
Same precursor signs!!!"

This was last time:
Sequencestart824

This now basically totally confirmed what was in store for us next, all the data was coming together!
The plate movement pattern.. ping pong affect!

Update source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 7)

(8/31) Update

Well this update is best suited to start with this

gotreal

Everything is becoming oh so clear!
It should be more obvious to anyone by now that has read this thread and especially this update that plate movement is on the vast increase!

To best explain what's going on now, we must go back into the past.

Late 8/24 this happened, buoy event showing seafloor rise of 30 meters:

buoy824

I wrote about it here: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 3)

The seafloor rose 30 meters!!!!

What followed was this:

Sequencestart824

Sequence:
1: Buoy event/sea floor rise
2: Twin Northern Atlantic quakes less than 10 minutes apart
3: Pressure release Northeast of buoy/seafloor rise resulting in large quake
4: Pressure moves to the other side of Pacific in the Americas resulting in increased earthquake activity on that end.

So after that sequence completed things became quiet for a couple days.

But then suddenly on the 29th a buoy off of Japan started eventing non stop along with a 5.5 earthquake right next to the buoy.

japanbuoy

Here is a link to the Japan quake:

I then warned what to look for next:

"I believe it means the pressure is back in the Western Pacific, that you'll see more earthquake activity on this side of the globe rather than the other side where recent activity was.
If there is more buoy activity from Alaska down to the Indonesian area then this next sequence will be of more certainty."

Source from 8/29: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 7)

I felt pressure was back in the Western Pacific and more buoy activity would confirm this.
By the end of the day that forecast became confirmed by yet another seafloor rise south of Sumatra by Indonesia, however this time of 110 meters!!!

110meterbuoyview
110meterseafloor

There also was a quake swarm during this time by the Alaskan islands. "Hand in hand connection", if you've read earlier you'd understand what this means.
Here are the quakes on the 30th:

These weren't no regular quakes, I warned of Alaska being a pressure point and spoke of a hand in hand connection.
On this day it also woke up a NEW VOLCANO on the Alaska islands!!!

"New volcano on yellow alert: Little Sitkin volcano in the remote western Aleutian islands was placed on yellow alert by the Alaska Volcano Observatory"
[link to www.volcanodiscovery.com]

"Earthquakes raise alert level at Alaska volcano.
Seismic equipment located near the volcano began detecting a "swarm of high-frequency earthquakes"
[link to www.alaskadispatch.com]

So the "hand in hand connection" showed itself yet again.
I also warned specially for buoy activity and/or quake swarms in the Alaskan island region in opening this thread.

Anyway that was minor but needed to be documented.. more important things happened after.

In the Northern Atlantic by Greenland there were twin quakes, large also.

6.8 and 5.8 that occurred less than 10 minutes apart.

Thread: MAGNITUDE 7.0 EARTHQUAKE STRIKES OFF EASTERN COAST OF GREENLAND
Thread: So, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge can produce earthquakes above 6.5 in magnitude...

At the time I went on to say this:
"Well now the SAME Indonesian buoy is showing a far larger rise of seafloor and a day later now.. later TWIN Atlantic ridge quakes!
Not only were there twin quakes in the Northern Atlantic.. last time they were only less than 10 minutes apart, today the twin Northern Atlantic quakes are less than 10 minutes apart again!!!
Just like like time!
Same precursor signs!!!"

Quote from here: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 7)

At that point I was totally sure my forecast for the western Pacific would come true and it did the very next day.

Thread: BREAKING: 7.9 EARTHQUAKE - PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION - The world is falling apart..
Thread: Seven PACIFIC Ocean BUOYS in EVENT Mode after 7.9 Mag. Earthquake
Thread: Magnitude 5.7 - Philippines - The Hits Keep On Coming! Another Earthquake Swarm.

Not only did this large earthquake happen today in the area I warned had pressure.. 7 buoys went into event mode.
The Western Pacific, the very area I stated.. here have a look:

7buoysineventmod

The buoy off of Japan still is showing nonstop movement also:

japanstilleventi

Now this is where it gets creepy!

I would like for you to take a look at and compare both these images, second image is current status:

Sequencestart824
Sequencenew831

-The Seafloor rose twice, second time was a far larger rise.
-Following that.. twin Northern Atlantic quakes within 10 minutes of each other, second time the quakes were larger.
-Following that.. a large earthquake Northeast of the eventing buoy happened, second time the earthquake was larger.

Now is that obvious or what?
What are the odds of that just being a coincidence?
Unrealistic!

This is all a sign of the Pacific compressing!
Alaska also as a heavy impact point as previously warned.. now more recent hand in hand connection and new volcanic signs.

So what's next?

There are two possible things which are possible.
The western Pacific still has more pressure to release, resulting in more earthquakes in the short term.

OR.. the sequence shall continue just like last time.
As the Pacific further compresses.. the pressure point has now moved to the other side of the Pacific, the Americas.
I showed the area of concern in the image above, anywhere within that box.
Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake.. in which would release the pressure.

One of those two will happen in the short term.
Short term as in less than two weeks but honestly could be much sooner, perhaps within a couple days.
I personally feel that the Americas are now in for it based upon all this vast data but could be either.

So far this thread has been pretty much mostly correct.
My goal is to help awaken those curious and empower them with information.
Over the past nearly two weeks since starting this thread soo much has unfolded and I hope this makes a difference for some of you out there.

peace

Source from: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 8)

(9/6) Prediction fulfilled Update

This update is very powerful.. you will see how everything is all connected.
Plate movement patterns, buoy data telling the real story and how easy it was to put everything together.

What evidence and fulfilled predictions has occurred since last update:

- Warned of more pressure being released in the western Pacific due to Indonesian seafloor rise. Confirmed
- Warned of at least one 7+ quake to occur anywhere specially from California down to the bottom of Central America within two weeks. Confirmed
- Warned of specific buoy activity as a warning sign. Confirmed
- Warned the Alaskan region is a jam point starting to break free, government now setting up earthquake dills and stock piling food. Confirmed

I will start with a piece of the previous forecast on 8/31, source:
Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 8)

"I would like for you to take a look at and compare both these images, second image is current status":

Sequencestart824
Sequencenew831

In the first image you see in conclusion a sequence of plate repercussion movements which were:

Sequence:
2: Twin Northern Atlantic quakes less than 10 minutes apart
3: Pressure released Northeast of buoy/seafloor rise resulting in large quake
4: Pressure moves to the other side of Pacific in the Americas resulting in increased earthquake activity on that end.

As of 8/31 I noted the sequence started yet again awaiting after step 3.

I went on to say:

"-The Seafloor rose twice, second time was a far larger rise.
-Following that.. twin Northern Atlantic quakes within 10 minutes of each other, second time the quakes were larger.
-Following that.. a large earthquake Northeast of the eventing buoy happened, second time the earthquake was larger."

"Now is that obvious or what?
What are the odds of that just being a coincidence?
Unrealistic!"

"So what's next?"

"The western Pacific still has more pressure to release, resulting in more earthquakes in the short term."

"OR.. the sequence shall continue just like last time.
As the Pacific further compresses.. the pressure point has now moved to the other side of the Pacific, the Americas.
I showed the area of concern in the image above, anywhere within that box.
Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake.. in which would release the pressure."

Turned out instead of one option happening, both happened fairly shortly:

I said more pressure needed to be released.. which happened in the EXACT same location as the Seafloor rise buoy event!

Notice the location of the seafloor rise next to the location of the earthquake swarm:

110meterbuoyview
95quakeswarmbyse

To further show what I mean notice the latitude of the buoy and one of the earthquakes.. both are 113 degrees east.
Buoy details: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
6.4 quake details: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

That massive 110 meter seafloor rise created hinges/pressure in the region that still needed to be released.. resulting in a quake swarm.

About a day after that quake swarm this happened:

Thread: BREAKING: M7.9 Hits Costa Rica, Buoy in Event Mode, Tsunami Warning Issued!
Thread: 6 Oceanic Buoys In Event Mode - Indian / Pacific / Atlantic - United States Surrounded
Thread: EARTHQUAKE.... HITS: Costa Rica MAGNITUDE 7.5-7.9

Earthquake:
Costaricaquake95

Once more: "Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake"

Well yesterday on the bottom of Central America a 7+ quake hit just as warned.

That's not all that happened.. so did this, more buoy activity!

Buoy events day of 9/5:
buoyseventing95

Buoy activity near a large earthquake is not uncommon, but why buoys in event mode off of Alaska and also by Indonesia just south of Sumatra?????

That was another thing that was predicted in this thread and documented throughout!!!!

Here are the quotes and sources:

*"Within the yellow box is where I'd look for more buoy activity and or earthquake swarms as a possible sign"

quakewatcharea

*"Well now today a secondary tsunami buoy went into event mode in the watch area I gave off of Alaska.. following that NOW a buoy went into event off North of Sumatra, the VERY location I stated created the "hinge/jam
What does this mean?
Hand in hand connection between the Sumatra region and Alaskan region!"

Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 3)

*"What we're seeing is now is just repercussions to the movements that have taken place recently. The jam points will eventually break sending large quakes and swarms globally. Step by step..."

Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 6)

Basically in explanation the twin 8+ quakes on April 11th by Sumatra/Indonesia created a jam which I warned is breaking free off of Alaska.
I then warned there is a hand in hand connection between Alaska and Sumatra/Indonesia.. to look for more buoy activity there as plate movement continues to break free.
When the hand in hand connection revealed itself so did the reality of Earth movements becoming be more vast.
Finally warned that as the jam points eventually break free it can send large quakes and swarms globally.

So now you understand why other buoys far from the Costa Rica earthquake were also in event mode.

The "breaking free" is now revealing itself more so by the day.
Notice how quickly things have changed!

We went from this:

To this:
Thread: FOUR earthquakes above 7.0 in just 22 days!!

There were buoys in event mode by Alaska and Indonesia because those are the jam/movement areas of the plates.
The very areas I said many times are warning signs, they once again yesterday were warning signs leading to the Costa Rica earthquake.

Oh and btw, namely warned of Alaska in opening this thread... look what's happened since then:

Thread: Alaska officials preparing for major natural disaster
Thread: Alaska to stockpile food, just in case
Thread: ALASKA SCHEDULES LARGEST QUAKE DRILL IN ITS HISTORY on/around MAJOR TIME WAVE ZERO DROP???
Thread: Giant warehouses with food to last for 5 years: Alaska begins prepping for major natural disasters

Hmmm I wonder if they've been looking at the same data I have lol.

So where are now now?

I believe we're still on step 4 which I warned in my last update:

Sequencenew831

The area within the box pointing to the number 4 is the current area of pressure.
On the 31st I said:
"I showed the area of concern in the image above, anywhere within that box.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake.. in which would release the pressure."

Well we just had the 7+ earthquake by the bottom of Central America which could have released the pressure but I doubt not all of it.. I believe there will still be more activity within the area I warned.
On the 31st I gave a two week time frame which I still still stick to.

I understand this thread is becoming a lot to read, some of complained about it.
It takes effort and reading to understand things.
I wouldn't have made accurate predictions all along if I didn't make a lot effort and did a ton reading.
My goal always has been to share ALL the details that are important which run through my mind.
These are forecasts with backbone, backed by data anybody can look up.
Those whom have stuck by and done their down research also, I thank you.

cheers

The signs will be there as they have been all along...

(9/11)(9/12am) Update

Previous forecasts coming true
More buoy activity
Volcanic connections
and scientists, what scientists?

I warned buoy activity and patterns would be on going and it has.

I will begin with what has started again since yesterday,
3 buoys in event mode:

911update1

Both these two showed movement twice.
911update6
911update2

What is most interesting is that for the first time a new buoy is also showing movement and has happened on consecutive days.
The activity Northwest of Australia has developed a pattern which keeps happening however now movement is happening Northeast of Australia as well.
This means MORE area is breaking free which will allow for further Pacific compression.

The third buoy which has had previous seafloor adjustments also just had another one:

911update7

Now the seafloor has gone DOWN allowing for the water height to rise about 12 meters.
This buoy has been showing seafloor adjustments over and over again.
Recently an earthquake swarm started 8 days ago in the SAME POSITION as where the seafloor is adjusting!

911update9

Note the location of this swarm, generally 113.80 east based on all the earthquakes.
The location of the buoy is 113.60 east.
Buoy source: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

Quakes that started swarm on 9/3:

There have been 22 earthquakes between range of 4.5-6.2 in the same location of the seafloor adjustments which started on 9/3.
If the seafloor is adjusting and plates are moving doesn't that affect the magma in the area?
Is there any volcanic connection to the buoy events and swarm? YES

Remember as seen above the swarm started on 9/3, there was also a small buoy event there on 9/3.. source: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

Well that SAME DAY an Indonesian volcano went off:
"Anak Krakatau volcano (Indonesia): new eruptive phase with powerful explosions, ash reaching 130 km distance"
[link to www.volcanodiscovery.com]

The next day this article came out:
"Volcanoes in western Indonesia are showing increasing activity with one spewing volcanic ash."
[link to www.upi.com]

The swarm has been ongoing but yesterday (9/10) there was another buoy event in the same area.
Source: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

That SAME DAY there was a volcanic eruption yet again:
"Indonesia's Mount Anak Krakatau, On Monday the volcano in the Sunda Strait spewed hot lava and other volcanic material 2,000 feet above its peak"
[link to www.upi.com]

See the connection?

-9/3 swarm started,
Buoy event.. volcanic eruptions
-9/10 swarm ongoing,
Buoy event.. volcanic eruptions

Since the swarm started.. BOTH times the buoy in the same location as the swarm showed movement well then volcanic activity picked up that very same day!

Here is an image of the main volcano that has been going off:
911update8
Notice it's on an island just south of Sumatra.

Following the buoy events by Sumatra/Indonesia this happened:

Alaskan islands Earthquake swarm:
911updatealaska1

and Alaskan islands buoy event:
911updatealaska

On day 1 I warned to look for this!

quakewatcharea

"Within the yellow box is where I'd look for more buoy activity and or earthquake swarms as a possible sign.
Alaska within the square is the unknown region of possibility.. although I would guess to say to look for more odd buoy activity and quakes swarms as a sign within that region."

Later on noticed the "hand in hand connection":

"Well now today a secondary tsunami buoy went into event mode in the watch area I gave off of Alaska.. following that NOW a buoy went into event off North of Sumatra, the VERY location I stated created the "hinge/jam
What does this mean?
Hand in hand connection between the Sumatra region and Alaskan region!"
Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 3)

Basically in explanation the twin 8+ quakes on April 11th by Sumatra/Indonesia created a jam which I warned is breaking free off of Alaska.
I then warned there is a hand in hand connection between Alaska and Sumatra/Indonesia.. to look for more buoy activity there as plate movement continues to break free.
Sumatra/Indonesia is in the heavy impact zone of the compressing/folding Pacific while Alaska is an area breaking free and also is a "warning sign".

As one warning sign example, four hours before the 7.6 in Costa Rica.. this same buoy went into event mode.
Alaskan buoy event: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
7.6 Costa Rica quake: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Another example is when this buoy went into event mode a day before the Cali swarm and two days before the 7.3 in El Salvador.
Alaskan buoy event: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
Cali swarm: Thread: ALERT !!.. SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA/MEXICO/VIRGIN ISLANDS Earthquakes-- NEW SWARMS IN PROGRESS SALTON SEA
7.3 El Salvador quake: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

In short I believe (after seafloor adjustments by Indonesia) when Alaska starts showing buoy activity that it's a sign that pressure has moved and is increasing from lower Central America on up.. which results in increased earthquake activity.
You all should understand now that I follow all these patterns and connect the dots in order the make accurate predictions.

Moving forward I've stated many times before that the Indonesia seafloor adjustments are the key to a pattern, also a warning.

Sequence has been:
2: Northern Atlantic earthquake activity
3: Pressure released Northeast of buoy/seafloor rise resulting in large quake

Here are images showing that from previous updates/forecasts:

Sequencestart824
Sequencenew831

and here are new updated images more result orientated:

911update5
911updatesquence

By following this pattern I predicted the last 7+ earthquake in the very location days before it happened.
Quote from 8/31:
"Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake"
Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 8)

So where are we today?
911update3

Just as other times previously.. there was a seafloor adjustment and then an earthquake followed in the Northern Atlantic.
That makes steps 1/2 happening three times in a row now!
I'm not sure if we've hit step 3 yet, although an earthquake followed near Guam.
Thread: 6.2 Earthquake in the Mariana Trench..Deepest part of the earths ocean

Reports were between 5.8-6.2 which is large for that area and it was Northeast of the buoy event/seafloor rise.
So the very well might have been step 3 confirmed but I'm not totally sure about that yet.

This time is slightly different than previous patterns because of a new buoy showing movement east of the seafloor adjustment.
Which does mean more area is breaking free/moving as I've explained earlier but how that affects pressure resulting in earthquakes might not be exactly the same as before.
Either way movement is increasing and FOR SURE this will result in more earthquake activity in the short term once again.

One thing is evident.. this will lead again to swarms and/or large earthquake/s somewhere between California to the bottom of Central America in the very near future, most definitely before the end of this month.
Most worried about lower Central America as a heavy impact zone for increasing earthquakes and volcanic activity.
Based on buoy activity after the previous Costa Rica earthquake it also looks like the eastern Caribbean will experience repercussion pressure and quakes.
Looks as lower Central America is getting CRUSHED while the Caribbean is getting slightly PULLED.
That's the overall outlook currently.
Again I must warn to also look for more buoy activity showing movement, that's a big warning sign.. always has been.
It's been the number 1 source of me making accurate predictions thus far, which bring me to my next point...

"Scientists" came out with this earlier today:
Thread: SCIENTISTS SAY COSTA RICAN 7.6 EARTHQUAKE DIDNT RELIEVE PRESSURE---EXPECT EQUAL OR GREATER EARTHQUAKE SOON

Which was brought to my attention a few hours ago here:
wtf

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
pressure-expect-another-one-equal-or-greater-scientists-warn/
 Quoting: blahblahblah 23246961

Scientists eh?
I warned of more movement/destruction in that area even before these "scientists"

Lets go back to previous quotes from earlier in this thread:

Quote from 8/31:
"Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.

Quote from 9/6:
"Well we just had the 7+ earthquake by the bottom of Central America which could have released the pressure but I doubt not all of it.. I believe there will still be more activity within the area I warned."

Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 9)

Not only did I predict the earthquake but also said that I doubt it released all the pressure and more is to come.. now scientists are now warning the earthquake did not release all pressure and warn of more too????
Too bad for these scientists a member on GLP predicted the same thing they did, but days before them! agent

Scientists = byekitty

You won't get the full true story there, in reality many parts the globe was on the move preceding the Costa Rica quake.. seafloor adjustments and all!
All of which was predicted here, including the 7.6 earthquake itself!
It's becoming increasingly obvious by more seafloor adjustments and patterns continuing that currently the end result of these patterns will be massive pressure in lower Central America that won't end pretty.

Where are the scientists speaking about....
Plates are seriously starting to move and increasing.
Entire seafloors are adjusting and there is a global movement pattern connected to this.
That just from buoy data 7+ earthquakes can be predicted on the other side of the globe.
That moving seafloors are pushing magma resulting in increased volcanism.
Oh course all this is hush hush.

Shills can't dismiss buoy activity as "errors" any longer when it's now been used to predict large earthquakes, future buoys activity and now shown connected to volcanic activity.
All documented, proven and predicted here.

Plate movement watch underway eh?

spock

9/20 (update)
Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 13)

Buoy event east of Australia again this morning. That region has taken such a battering of late. Also, I notice that the European swarm is still in progress. There's been constant activity along that seam for weeks now.
 Quoting: Flora 1565483

What a surprise, right after that buoy event there was a Northern Atlantic earthquake.. here's the source:

Now how many times have we seen right after buoy events in that area that an earthquake follows in the Northern Atlantic???
I've lost count already, but it's all documented throughout this thread.

Oh btw, you know that buoy event you're talking about... go on a map and find the nearest group of islands by that buoy then go to USGS and you'll find a recent earthquake swarm.
Oh what a surprise eh!
Source:

There is oh sooo much pressure building from that buoy east of Australia to Java area Indonesia up to Sumatra region.
After all the seafloor adjustment by Java sent massive amounts of magma on the move which is why volcanic activity has been increasing in that area also, which was warned.
You can't have entire plates/seafloors adjusting without affecting magma in that region.

Here is a recent article:
"Solo, Central Java. As two volcanos in the eastern part of Indonesia continued to erupt on Monday, Mount Merapi in Central Java has been displaying increasing activity, with rumblings in the past week."
[link to www.thejakartaglobe.com]

Hey, Java.. right by seafloor adjustments.. no surprise here!

911update7
110meterbuoyview
buoy824

Also where there has been a non stop earthquake swarm:

911update9

most recently in the past five days there has been 8 earthquakes in that very same area!
4s up to a 5.6
Source of a couple:

I can easily answer these questions just from the stats above.

op- we are seeing a lot of 3's & 4's in iceland and 4 's in Indonasia. Does this signify anything ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23943683

Indonesia not uncommon for the Ring of Fire.

Iceland, however, with Katja could indicate the rise of magma, and perhaps a future volcanic eruption. Would monitor that more closely especially with all the recent eruptions around the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23543378

Does this indicate the plates are getting freed???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23943683

Iceland is where, the Northern Atlantic.. I explained the connection to there previously.
Not worried about that area currently.
While Indonesian earthquakes are not uncommon.. having a NON-STOP earthquake swarm that started right after seafloor adjustments as shown by buoy data is uncommon.

Back on 9/12 I said this:
"There have been 22 earthquakes between range of 4.5-6.2 in the same location of the seafloor adjustments which started on 9/3.
If the seafloor is adjusting and plates are moving doesn't that affect the magma in the area?
Is there any volcanic connection to the buoy events and swarm? YES"

That same area still has been swarming ongoing..
Pressure still hasn't been released nor moved.

Thus volcanic activity is still increasing.
Around Java as shown above, and also within the past 24 hours this:
"Three active volcanoes in North Sulawesi and another one in North Maluku are rumbling due to the impacts of the recent major earthquake in the Philippines, the head of the Vulcanology and Disaster Mitigation Agency, Surono, said on Wednesday.
“All four volcanoes are on alert status now,” Surono said in Bandung."
[link to www.thejakartapost.com]

Now these volcanoes are in Northern Indonesia but yet supposedly are caused from an earthquake in the Philippines?
lol, I'm calling BS coverup on that one!

What's going on?
On 9/12 I also said this:
"This time is slightly different than previous patterns because of a new buoy showing movement east of the seafloor adjustment.
Which does mean more area is breaking free/moving as I've explained earlier but how that affects pressure resulting in earthquakes might not be exactly the same as before."

My gut ended up correct, not the previous pattern.
This NEW buoy going into event is showing a change, something has changed within that area.
Actually looks like pressure is building through a new jam.
Instead of increased earthquakes we've had increased volcanoes.
That slightly is now starting to show the signs it's going to change through.
Why? Well an earthquake swarm has started by the event buoy east of Australia.

One thing is for sure, volcanic activity around Indonesia will continue and most likely increase.
I pointed out that connection in my last update and it's increased since then so I doubt it'll stop anytime soon.

As far as what's causing the hold up leading to things slowed?
I don't know everything but I DO know it has something to do with that area east of Australia.. I pointed it out previously by the buoy data there.
Now it has continued along with a swarm by New Caledonia/Vanuatu.
Pressure is stuck basically and it's gotta give sooner rather than later.
I suspect strongly the area by New Caledonia/Vanuatu/Tonga is the culprit.
Outcome? More buoy activity and/or increasing earthquake swarms or large earthquake in that area.
I wouldn't be surprised to see one near a 7 or above.

I feel above is the stronger possibility.
Second possibility could have something to do with the non stop swarm by the recent seafloor adjustments by Java, Indonesia which has lead to increased volcanic activity in that general area.
Which would mean another seafloor adjustment by Java and/or a strong earthquake near or above a 7 anywhere around Indonesia or the Philippines.

In conclusion basically all the recent movement, which has been a lot.. has created a new jam/hinge.
I suspected it on 9/10 and wrote about it clearly on 9/12 by the buoy activity east of Australia that started.
Since then a quake swarm has started there along with another buoy event today.
Also the swarm by Java is still ongoing along with increasing volcanic activity in that area.
I believe nothing too extreme will occur elsewhere until this new jam/hinge is freed.
This is a little bit more complex/difficult than previous forecasts, however all recently data and patterns due point to this.
Possibility 1: New Caledonia/Vanuatu/Tonga
Possibility 2: Indonesia or the Philippines

It's very difficult for me to forecast a time frame, could be tomorrow or 3 weeks.. anything is possible.
Signs should increase however.
Previously I've been so accurate because patterns were clear basically of ping pong plate movements and pressure points that move.. all in a very clear pattern.
When a new jam/hinge is created.. that changes everything.

Anyway hope I've explained well and shown the connections clearly, that's always my goal.
peace

9/22 (update)

Notice what I said two days ago:
"I suspect strongly the area by New Caledonia/Vanuatu/Tonga is the culprit.
Outcome? More buoy activity and/or increasing earthquake swarms or large earthquake in that area....
I believe nothing too extreme will occur elsewhere until this new jam/hinge is freed."

Below is a USGS map of earthquakes above 5.5 since the time I posted the quote above.
What you'll see is two earthquakes which were strongest globally occurred right in between Tonga/Vanuatu, the EXACT area I said to look for due to the new jam point!

922quakeupdate

What are the odds that the two largest earthquakes globally since my last forecast occurred in the exact position I forecasted???
No coincidence here!

Sure none of this is a sfan moment but it certainly is an accurate start.
There will be more signs, rarely things happen all at once.

By the way, no BS here.. go check the time and date of the previous quote then go to USGS and do a search for the largest earthquakes since the quote. I guarantee all the information above is 100% truth!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP