Users Online Now: 1,378 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 176,097
Pageviews Today: 294,063Threads Today: 109Posts Today: 2,009
03:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Schizophrenics/Bipolar sufferers-what is the best medication that's helped you???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My son has been in & out of hospital for 9 out of the last 12 months & is curently on invega sustenna depo shots which is doing absolutely jack for him. We have an appointment with a new psych doc at 7.30am because of the urgency (he cracked 2 days ago, threatened me severely & smashed the glass panel in my front door) He has been on I think 7 different meds in these 12 nonths & hasn't improved all that much really.
He paces alot & talks/argues with himself with believe it or not is no one near as bad as having the religion induced 'voices' that he had previously.
I will be asking for a re-evaluation as there is a history of Bipolar in my family & no schizophrenia & he suffers with mood swings/depression badly (it's when he is depressed the anger comes out.
If you have a medication that has helped change your life for the better against either of these horrible afflictions please share TIA :)
hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP