Users Online Now: 1,532 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 369,616
Pageviews Today: 580,669Threads Today: 218Posts Today: 3,561
06:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JESUS spoke to The Nobody: WE are all living THE SECOND RESURRECTION - The Illuminates fooled the ENTIRE WORLD.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There has been lots of talk about a "nobody!"
A game changer!

"Don't ask me how I know this but the lack of doom lately is caused by a wildcard, someone who the Illuminati did not expect. This person apparently came out of nowhere, he is a nothing a nobody, yet much hangs in the balance because of him, lol that's God for ya. Everything is delayed until this issue is dealt with, rumor has it around July 4th it could be concluded. Then again it could get dragged on, I truly do not know."

This nobody apparently has God's blessing because he is still alive. If any other person did/said the things that this man did/said, they would have been dead in a nano second."

[link to www.angelfire.com]

"The world is on the brink of world war 3, society is run like shit, and something really went wrong with this civilization. Then all of the sudden some "Nobody" enters the world scene and neutralizes the escalation.

Do you all see what I'm saying??"

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Know this, not a nobody, or a somebody for that matter, would, or could, no matter how well presented scriptures and revelations were complied STOP that which the World elites set out to accomplish by conspiring in making the Apocalypse seemingly unfold - because at that particular point this "nobody" would be going up against the GREATEST force in the Universe being what the Lord GOD prophesied before time immemorial would happen concerning this event. And no one, not a NOBODY or a SOMEBODY could or would stop that event from happening unless the Apocalypse already occurred. Case & Point.

- Because for the Apocalypse to have stopped means it wasn't genuine to begin with.

- Because no one would be able to stop what GOD prophesied would happen, bar none.

- Because at that point GOD would stop being GOD, therefore, the Apocalypse and Armageddon already happened.

The Elites changed the path to war using the Apocalypse is telling that they are being coached by beings who are in the know. The Knowbodies. The real game changers.

The Elites were using the Apocalypse to create World War III to which they went to great lengths in re-creating certain recent events to seem prophetic as written in Revelation. Like the oceans turning red, birds and fishes dying "en mass", bleeding the earth of precious oil in the Gulf of Mexico to produce a huge earthquake.

The Elites, went to even greater lengths in uniting Europe (beast) re-creating a European currency that would inherit and denominate the Royal oil Authority spoken in Revelation after the prophetic war broke out by bombing the city of nations that sits on many waters, Manhattan N.Y. and the UN headquarters (harlot).

The Elites were brainwashing the people into accepting that this third world war was a holy war written in the Bible, and by that, we would, and should accept going to war because it was ordained by Holy GOD and no one would even try to do anything to stop it, except, a nobody who saw the train wreck before it happened because he saw that that Apocalyptic war wasn't ordained by Holy GOD, and it wasn't! It wasn't because the Apocalypse and Armageddon already occurred. He's been there. And done that.

There's an old saying that goes like this;
"if you don't remember or learn from history you're cursed to repeat it."

Not me, I remembered.

TOTAL RECALL.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP