Users Online Now: 2,030 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,742,007
Pageviews Today: 2,559,807Threads Today: 695Posts Today: 14,481
08:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject China getting ready to float GOLD BACKED currency, Banksters getting ready to soil their pants! Unlawful $ collapse now inevitable soon!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.mining.com]

The dollar printing press can not compete against an honest gold backed currency.

The writing is on the wall for mystery Babylon!

Revelation 16:12 12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared (emphasis added)

The water or current is also perhaps symbolic of "currency"

This is not bound by my private interpretation but I do believe this will be fulfilled on multiple levels.

The Euphrates flowed in the vicinity of ancient Babylon. We now have Babylon on a much larger scale... (fraternal networks with the funky handshake hint hint wink wink... my brother is one)

When the currency or dollar dries up in value I believe we will see this crossing of the Kings of the East manifest (China) in the crossing (military movement and mobilization West) to judge a decadent and morally bankrupt society.

I learned much of this through Dr. Stephen Jones of God's Kingdom ministries so I must defer to him as a teacher and instructor bringing the dim prophecies to greater light and vision and clarity.

[link to www.godskingdomministries.org]

I encourage you to visit his site for a tremendous enlightenment as this man is gifted with teaching world history correlated to prophecy of scripture.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP