Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE TRUE AGENDA BEHIND THE LONDON OLYMPICS FALSE-FLAG HOAX
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Man, I've been starting to think everyone is a moron except for me -- or at least, like most people are.

Every time someone makes a prediction or offers inside information, all the moron sheep just say (as if reading a unified script): "LOL your the same people who thought they would blow up London.. LOLOL (insert stupid smiley)

I think I've figured out what most people seem to be too dumb to figure out, even though it's so fucking obvious.

The whole reason why the Olympics thing was a hoax was because they wanted to discredit real insiders coming out with real information on impending events.

this is elementary shit guys. The reason why the Olympics shit spread like wildfire is because the elite control the Internet. The Internet was created by the Pentagon and its backbone is operated by the National Science Foundation (NSF), an intelligence front -- they helped fund MKULTRA.

they control the internet and they know about sites like this. they had agents sew all kinds of doom about the Olympics so that YOU idiots would be like "hehehhee dumb predictions like the Olympics bullshit" EVERY TIME AN INSIDER OFFERED YOU THEIR INFORMATION.

man people are so fucking stupid. they all pick up the same sheep party line and are all like "hahaha we r so smart, you false-flag guys are retards"

sometimes i wonder if im really just the idiot, because so many people seem to be on this bandwagon, but any time you look at it with common sense you see how obvious this shit is. wake up guys
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP