Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am ALWAYS around sheep 24/7.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everyone I know is a sheep. Seriously, EVERYONE. Its even come to the point where I no longer want to be around people I know. I am even no longer interested in meeting women because I can see how programmed they are and if I try to "wake them up" or anything, I will get called crazy or a lunatic. I've tried many times and it always ruins relationships. My co-workers, parents, all family members and friends I have are sheep, I don't know what to do. I've thought maybe I'm the person who has the problem. Maybe I actually have a psychological problem? What should I do about the female sheeple situation? I crave female companionship but with someone who isn't a braindead sheeple. Advice? Thoughts? Let's keep this discussion civil please.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP