Users Online Now: 2,178 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,228,855
Pageviews Today: 3,097,737Threads Today: 724Posts Today: 14,663
11:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject None of these diseases.... a great alterative to a poison genetically altered vaccination program by your local "health" department
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee. (emphasis added)

Read accounts of the 1660's in London with the plague. Major metropolitan areas of the world could be in lockdown and quarantine at any time.

I would suggest the West Nile virus is not all the CDC makes it out to be and that causes of death are exaggerated to create a fear and induce public to accept spraying, vaccination and other invasive practices.

Personal thought.... walking in obedience included dietary laws... ie no bottom feeder shell fish. I know it's a sticking point with many but now you realize they tell pregnant women not to eat shell fish laden with mercury and toxic waste that has settled to the sea floor to protect the DNA integrity of the developing child.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP