Users Online Now: 1,476 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 497,448
Pageviews Today: 806,426Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 4,245
08:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Very soon, there will be a convergence.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I cant list all that is going on in the world at this moment but soon there will be a convergence of all these stories and orchestrated events for a main event. I hope people are prepared.

For those that believe in a form of prophecy, keep on dreaming. I hope you wake up soon.

Earth changes might persuade you to have your beliefs but how hard is it for information to be with held from you? How hard is it for people with knoiwledge of planet cycles/metamorphosis to indeed know the destiny of a planet and twist this story only to control the masses of that planet?

For the realists and awake ones however, they see all world events are orchestrated by the controllers of this matrix for their agenda. Isnt it funny everything is reaching a head in the year 2012?

Syria

The Financial Crisis

Greece Crisis/Collapse and deadline which tail along major events e.g. 9/11 memorial and Presidential Election.

Iran/Israel and provocative news for no reason just to insite violence and war?

NASA Mars mission (I read a report today that they perhaps saw UFOs/Spaceships on the red planet....Are they building up a story? Is this why the mission is timed for 2012? Is this a prelude to an impending Alien Invasion?). Ofcourse it is going to be hoax.

Earth Changes and very unusual, record breaking weather patterns.

Hate to bring this in but is there something to the Mayan Dec. 21 date afterall?

Olympics Blatant Mass Ritual and a ceremony which appears that it is heralding something in with all the symbology.

The FED Appear to have decided on quantitative easing but is holding on......What are they waiting for?

Beyonce's UN "I was here" music which sounds no more than a farewell song. Is she leaving the music industry or about to die? Or is it a message from the puppet masters telling the world they left their mark on this planet before they vacate it or perhaps unleash their terror? Does the director of this music who supposedly jumped to his death know something?

And the list goes on....

We can only keep paying attention. Soon there will be a convergence and everything will happen faster than you can catch up with. There is indeed no coincidence as everything is planned and orchestrated by these people. What is Israel waiting for? What is the Federal Reserve waiting for? Why do we have two Olympic ceremonies of 2008 and 2012 that subliminally talks about 2012? What are they all waiting for? What will the trigger be? Why is all this being done to converge in 2012?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP