Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some Insight about the MARK OF THE BEAST
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Im an 65 old medium who enjoys the beach and a simple life...a little introduction... im new at this website.

i was santera many years...

no more...

Now i had this tought yesterday...

Here in Puerto Rico there is a lot of churches. Theres like 4 churches in every block!!

Now. we all know that latinamerica is very religious

u.s.a too, very christian altought very corrupted.

Everybody knows that Europe is faithless.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-7
New International Version (NIV)
6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

the faith!!! the prayers in the church!! the faith my brothers is the thing stoping the antichrist to be reveleaded.

we all now that this 2012 is been a very horrible year. so i supposed the mark of the beast has been done since january...

that is the purpose of the mark.

to remove the faith of the people so the antichrist can be reveal.

thankfully is going to be very soon! thankfully i say because i want Jesus to come back my friends.

aleluya. GOD BLESS.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP