Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Egypt - SECRETS FOUND - NEW DISCOVERIES THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have had the oppotunity to watch Rob Kryder, CEO of Kryder Exploration LLC apply his research and have been able to share in the excitement of these world-story shattering discoveries. Below is Rob's lead in to the pictures (45) found at the link at the end of this post. Before we get to Rob, let it be known that Kryder Exploration is in the process of bringing the world leaders in research and recovery together. We are looking for others who share our passion in bringing these discoveries and the TRUTH they reveal to the world

Rob Kryder:
Having a never ending curiosity and having wondered for many years, what would be the result if I had applied the secret template ciphers I know and use here in the USA to Egypt? I had been involved with coded systems all around the world vicariously an example would be leading a party from monument to monument over the phone from Africa. Research had indicated over the years that many who used these codes adopted them from others who adopted them from Egypt. So I decided to conduct a basic large scale layout test.

[link to kryderexplorationllc.multiply.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP