Users Online Now: 2,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,193,643
Pageviews Today: 1,993,226Threads Today: 822Posts Today: 14,250
07:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Medical Question, How many Glasses of water do you drink per day ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes, how many Glasses of water do you drink per day and if you don't drink a lot of water like me, Less than 3 glasses per day do you feel Ill? Like Now I start forcing myself and have drunk 3 glasses of water so far and I feel well but last week when I was hardly drinking just plain water by drinking lots of soda, and apple juice all that good stuff I started having some weird freaking symptoms. Burning urine and don't dare say std because that was ruled out, Been there for the test I'm a virgin "LIFE SUCKS" and my last visit for that the doctor kept giving me water to drink. Is it just me and I need to go to the Doctor?

I drink a lot of soda, Apple juice and Ice Tea and Ice tea is supposed to be mostly water but I overdo it with the ice tea, you know the one that comes in the can like this
>>> [link to origin.kaboodle.com]

I pour too much like 4 to 6 big spoon full
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP