Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject beware of fasle prophets
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message as a true prophet i never ask for donations for my "prophetic messages"like the others do.
here daniel eli says he is the reincarne and has told ahead
but his sites all refer to cut and paste bible words alone.
listen up earthmen
a true prophet comes and tells things that have not come then they do come while the prophet lives.
the prophet askes not for your money for if so i would be first to receive it.
but a true prophet is poor and hated by most all men.
a true prophet carries his proof with him.meaning he has a paper saying his words then a paper verifing the events did come true
by assembling the two there is a fruit none can ignore.
take me for example,i have emails of my words ahead they news articles showing the event i pre told ahead.
this makes a true prophet. the rest are after your wallets.
remember i told ahead many events,and have in my arc proof of same events coming at a later date.
only nthrough god can this happen but all shunned me.
remember i told japan ahead over three years ahead
i told two ww2 bombs were there in japan,recovered
5-16-2008 the first one,second was cause of fukushima.
and i reported them to fbi 4-28-2008 along with all north koreas actions ahead like the contaminated documents i told same day 4-28-2008 and they did hand in contaminated docs 5-2008.
beware,i even told the nbative Hopi the stone prophesy was on four plants falling from within as it happened a month later.
i told them as well the pyramid would fall
(national monument)and even the white house was told.they offered me treason for it but then the pyramid fell,cornerstone rejected and concrete filled the hole.

beware these false prophets with money to burn in a pretty website.they only want your wallets.
told ahead as the true prophet alone could tellyou.

i saw the future ahead ,ie the end of days,
i cried for hours
over the scene i saw.
hours uncontrolled crying it caused me.
this false DANIEL ELI never said he cried.
meaning he did not see anything,
or it would have dropped him to the ground as it did me.

hold fast to your cash and use it for your means to live.
buy seeds and tools to live,learn nature and her ways so you can go back into the wilderness and live.

BEWARE THYE FALSE PROPHETS FOR THEY ARE WHOREMONGERS AND WOLVES AND PREY ON YOUR FEARS.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP