Users Online Now: 2,359 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,333,025
Pageviews Today: 2,225,678Threads Today: 901Posts Today: 15,863
09:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Need help figuring out what this is Thoth just had me draw up.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I talked to Thoth, I was in my brothers room surfing the web, looking at interesting Youtube videos. When I heard him speak out after hearing a crash in my kitchen that drew my attention.

Anyway, He said close the door, Ok it's closed, Then he said I am Thoth, I come to bring you wisdom. I said Ok I accept with love and I am honored that you chose me to receive whatever this is. BUT THEN, he said turn of the light and I will appear to you, Fear settled in, but he comforted me by saying Do not let fear overtake you, conquer fear with Love, Conquer the darkness with your inner light, Trust me.

So I cautiously turned off the light knowing into complete darkness I will go. But, to my surprise the computer screen light had still illuminated the room LOL. He said see, I laughed and said haha I feared turning off the light, and didn't realize I would receive light from my computer, then I had like an epiphany of how fear will rule you and take away blessings, make you think your in danger, when your not.

Then he said very clearly Draw, I said Draw what? Then memories flashed into my mind of the times when I used the paint program on my CPU, to create nice pictures, and art. So I begin listening to his words to the T, Line by line, color by color, and it somewhat started to look sloppy, so I decided I have officially lost it. Here is what he had me draw...

I do not know wtf that is, it seems as if it is a clock, but it has a 13th digit???

[link to s1262.photobucket.com]

That's the picture...thanks in advance GLP.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP