Users Online Now: 1,617 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 169,688
Pageviews Today: 229,417Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 992
01:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TEMPLE of GOD resurrected on temple-mount: BIBLICAL prophecy fulfilled.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE SECOND TEMPLE RESURRECTED!!

The Temple that the two witnesses were foretold would prophesy during Armageddon whereby the false prophet who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god and object of worship, so as to seat himself in the Temple of GOD, claiming that he is a god. Will be standing at the temple-mount bearing witness for those who were to live in the 2nd Resurrection, You & I.

This is the Temple.
[link to www.templemount.org]

Book of Revelation
Chapter 11

1 Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff and I was told, “Come and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count those who are worshiping in it.

2 But exclude the outer court* of the temple; do not measure it, for it has been handed over to the Gentiles, who will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

3 I will commission my two witnesses* to prophesy for those twelve hundred and sixty days, wearing sackcloth.”
----------

John is asked to count those who are worshiping in the temple, and those who are worshiping in the alter, but to exclude the outer court. Now, for the angel to ask this of John means the alter is outside of temple and has its own roof, or the angel wouldn't have been so specific, and John would be asked to count those worshiping in the Temple regardless if they were sitting or standing "around" the alter because you can't worship "in" the alter you can only worship around the alter. So for the angel to ask John to count those "in" the alter means the alter has its own roof and is located outside of the Temple, as is the outer-court which was specifically told to be excluded.

All 3 are clearly visible from this areal view photo.
[link to www.templemount.org]

This is why during the transition of Jerusalem from Palestine to Israel by the British crown in 1948 this so-called Mosque remained seated on the holy grounds of Solomon's temple-mount and was not destroyed. Because this so-called mosque is in actuality the House of the Great King where the two witnesses prophesied and where the false prophet claimed he was a god.

JESUS SAVES & GOD EXISTS!!

Amen
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP