Users Online Now: 1,516 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 251,289
Pageviews Today: 403,052Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,086
05:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject For the past 7 years I have been creating crop circles here where I live in Wiltshire uk and the surrounding areas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For the past 7 years I have been creating crop circles here where I live in Wiltshire uk and the surrounding areas, I am one on a team of 7, I would say that we are responsible for about 70% of the most famous circles in this time (at least)

I know people say it can't be made by man because of many reasons  one of them being it could not be done in one night.  They're not! The most intricate ones can take up 40 hours for the 7 of us! We do it day and night! Firstly we always have the farmers permission all of our circles are placed on land that is owned by just 4 farmers (they own quite a bit of land between them) secondly we chose the fields wisely if it's a smaller easier circle we can do it during the night (about 6 hours) a larger more intricate circle up to 40 hours (40 hours was the longest it took for one circle). Ok here's the give away someone show me a large intricate circle that's positioned near a busy road, you won't be able to, here's the thing anyone reading this who lives in or around Wiltshire will be able to tell you that we have massive amounts of farm land that can be viewed from our major motorways and A and roads but large crop circles never appear there ever? Why not? For that reason it's overlooked we don't like that especially if it's a large circle that takes 30 or 40 hours! We choose a field where the surrounding fields are owned by the same farmer it's not overlooked by roads and the land is private easy, that way we have plenty of time to do it. Sometimes we take chances and will do a smaller one that's quite close to a main road so you may see a picture of a smaller one near a road but it's never that big. Whatever the size once done we send up our remote control helicopter and take some shots, then there up loaded to one of our websites (of which we have made quite a bit of money from thank you very much)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP