Users Online Now: 2,051 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 384,494
Pageviews Today: 610,052Threads Today: 211Posts Today: 3,038
07:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just Got Back From Hiking/Camping In Dulce, New Mexico With A Friend - He Is Not Scared Shitless From What We Saw - So Am I A Bit
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just for fun because we are both into the conspiracy stuff my friend and I took Friday off of work to go hiking and camping in Dulce, New Mexico. We had both heard all the tales of an underground joint US Govt/Alien Base in the area but neither one of us took it seriously. There are a few trails in the area, so armed with standard hiking and camping gear in addition to a cheap video camera and 1 pair of 3rd gen night vision goggles we set out for a little extended weekend camping adventure.

We started hiking on some area trails Friday around noon for about 5 hours. We didn't see anything out of the ordinary other than the cool natural scenery. We went off the trails a few miles and decided to set up camp before the sun went down at a nice scenic location.

We cooked some hotdogs and beans on a fire we made and after the sun went down we just sat by the fire discussing our day of hiking. We didn't see anything but were excited to finally look around Dulce ourselves. About 10 pm we were settling in relaxing around our camp fire when I pulled up a couple of class Art Bell mp3s of old shows to keep the night interesting. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea because listening to Art really brought back some memories of the good old days. It really got us in the mood to take one last short hike around the area, but this time we wanted to try out our newly acquired night vision goggles.

I kept Art playing on my phone as we ventured out making sure that we had pinned our camp site on the GPS app before we left. We just picked a random direction and started walking away from camp for about 50 minutes in that direction. We were both getting tired so my friend Rick started bugging me to turn around so I agreed. Not sure why he said this because he was the one that seemed to just want to go right back to get some sleep, but he suggested that we circle back and walk another 5-10 minutes parallel to camp before going back, which would have been walking pretty much north before walking back towards the east to our camp. I agreed, hey why not cover some new ground I thought instead of walking back the same way we came.

We turned north, both taking turns with the night vision goggles. No more than a few minutes after we made that turn I saw something in the night vision goggles. Even with the goggles I couldn't really make out what it was. I just saw 3 points of light in a triangle formation which looked like it was on the ground. I thought maybe it was a car or truck. I got Rick to look through the goggles. It was hard to tell how far away it was, but it gave us both an adrenaline rush so we decided to go check it out.

We thought it couldn't have been more than a couple of miles away. We made sure we had no flashlights on or anything that could give us away. At this point I turned Art off. It was a bit creepy as Art was doing his Devil's impression right when we turned it off.

We were both grabbing for the damn pair of goggles from each other every 30 seconds. When we got close enough to see what was going on we couldn't believe our eyes. It wasn't a truck but some sort of oval shaped vehicle just hovering over the ground. I'll be honest I almost peed my pants. Rick turned white has a ghost. We were about 200 yards away in a patch of trees at this point. Thank God we had some cover. You couldn't see ANYTHING without the goggles. It was pitch black. We got as close as we could, probably another 50 yards closer, about 150 yards away at this point. There was a cliff drop off past the trees and on the other side of the ravine, there hovered the craft. At this point I could tell the craft was triangular, not oval as I first thought. We could see figures walking off the craft unloading something into what looked like a ramp that lead into what I'm guessing is a tunnel. That's all we could see. It looked like guys in black military uniforms, maybe some sort of paramilitary. Who knows. But what freaked us out were the 4 foot dudes with the huge heads. Classic looking greys right there in front of us. Unreal. This is when I found out Rick is a big puss. He literally started shaking and if it wasn't so dark I'd swear he turned white as a ghost.

I was freaked also, but not to the point where I couldn't think straight. I pinned the location on my GPS. I also put my phone in airplane mode so it wouldn't give off radio signals that might get detected. We were there for about 10 minutes just observing these humans unloading something from this hovering craft. The humans were taking these big boxes off the craft while the little guys seemed to be directing them. Then the ramp pulled up and the craft literally went almost straight up into the sky. It accelerated at an amazing speed out of sight at about a 75 degree angle towards the southwest. It was the coolest thing I have ever seen.

We walked back to our camp, which was kind of hard to do without using flashlights and only having one set of goggles. We were both paranoid after what he had just seen but also excited. Since we were just a couple of miles away from what we had just seen we decided to not turn any lights on whatsoever or use any electronics on anything that could give us away. We just laid in the tent, half excited and half paranoid that we would be discovered. It was surreal.

The next morning we hiked back the same location. In the daylight we could not see anything out of the ordinary on the other side of the ravine. Even though we got much closer this time. To the edge of the cliff. The ravine was maybe 100 feet deep and we had to walk about 20 minutes along the cliff before it leveled out enough that we could cross it. We walked directly to where we thought we had seen all the action the night before. We searched the area looking for clues of activity. It didn't take long before what I found to be a metal rod. Almost like a railroad spike, but longer and looking very new, polished and no signs of wear. We also found footprints and what looked like a groove in the ground. If you weren't looking for it you would never notice it. A bought a 1/4 inch deep indent that you could barely make out that ran for about 75 feet. We found a parallel grove on the other side. The ground was pretty much solid rock. even though we tried as we could to dig a little it was of no use.

I took the railroad spike looking metal rod with me and we left and went back to our campsite. We both agreed that our trip was over. We had had enough action, so we packed it in a day early and we were home by Saturday evening. Not sure what to make of it all. The one cool thing is I have the GPS coordinates of where this all took place. Not sure I want to make that public on a public website though.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP