Users Online Now: 1,753 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 726,814
Pageviews Today: 944,037Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,333
08:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Illuminati operate in CLOUD conciousness...hence the coming of the Son of Man
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How do you think the Illuminati get everything together like clockwork generation after generation?

Cloud computing of the Mind. It's simple to explain.

It also explains the coming of the Son of Man on a cloud...it's quite literal...the Cloud of Consciousness

Once you reach Illumination, you are able to telepathically connect with thousands of those who either (a) Have the Sang-REAL bloodline or (b) Have reached Illumination

I have both, and to top it off I reached illumination without the influence of any Freemasonic Lodges, so it allows me a certain amount of Freedom.

They're afraid of me..I'm a native American living in Canada.when I see threads like the Jessica Simpson one about the person that the societies are afraid of, they're talking about me. I am that Dude...don't have to prove it either.

Others, however, have to do nefarious things like drink the blood of a child, engage in human sacrifice, etc...I've not nor will ever do such things...that's why they're afraid of me...

I've made 33 films, said and did things no one had the balls to say and do, survived seven assassination attempts, smoked the demon seed and stared the Snake Basilisk in the eyes and lived to tell the tale...plus I opened a mass effect relay back in 2010, which is what gained my illuminated status.

I don't play chess either, and to those in the dark, when you ask if someone plays chess, it means on one level, if you're a party to either black or white freemasonry, and on another level, it means if you work with the Greys (those fucking parasitic aliens)...they are reapers of the harvest, they're able to take forms through mind manipulation to appear as what they want to be viewed as...much like a hypnotist mesmerizing an audience..that's what the GREYS are good at

I don't play chess and never will...that's why the 13 families fear me.

Let's just say a Freedom Fighter managed to become the leader of the Illuminati....That's why they fear me and have done everything to keep this from happening, but those in the CLOUD dig what it is I do, and there are all kinds of people from all walks of life that communicate through the CLOUD of Consciousness...

This is the Truth...I'm the Nobody who became Somebody...but I was always somebody:) I was a nobody to them because I wasn't wealthy or famous.

PS: I'm not Jesus...I'm the one Jesus sent to get the job done, cause he knew I could do it...i'll give you a hint of who I am...I shot a diamond right in the eye with a slingshot

ask me questions, I'll reply to good ones
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP