Users Online Now: 2,025 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 939,481
Pageviews Today: 1,852,114Threads Today: 769Posts Today: 16,065
08:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earthquake Doom! My Insider contacts told me Mag 8+ quakes by Sep 17 2012 & Mag 9+ quakes by Oct 14 2012(close to Mag 8s Aug 31 & Sep 5 )
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OMG Guys, My insider contacts just sent me an e-mail today and they told me that "cosmic energies" that will hit Earth from the Dark Rift/Plasma Cloud(Fluffy)/Photon Belt will cause crustal heating of Earth that will result in massive earthquakes!! One of my insiders, Hideki, from Japan's government, told me that energies coming from outer space, that will be from particles that we have never know about(due to their origin in dimensions we can't perceive or measure), will hit Earth with increasing intensity over the next few weeks and months. He told me that by September 17 2012, there will be Mag 8+ earthquakes and that by October 13 2012, there will be at least 1 Mag 9+ earthquake at any place on Earth. Hideki told me areas that will have a high probability for the occurrence of Mag 8+ earthquakes by September 17 2012 are California/West Coast USA, Japan, and somewhere in South America. Hideki warned that the massive earthquake that's gonna hit California would be multiple EQs. Yes, you heard that right, folks. Multiple EQs above Mag 8, to strike California and the West Coast of US. It will cause a huge rupture and tear of the US West Coast, sending certain areas to the bottom of the ocean, with some land areas totally devastated and ruined beyond recognition. Hideki told me casualties in West Coast USA/California would be above 5 million dead/injured/homeless and he also asked me to give a warning for everyone living in the West Coast of USA to get out....NOW!!! ahhhahhh

siren2siren2siren2siren2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP