Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I ching interpretation advice
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just bought an I ching set with yarrow sticks and asked my first question. I want to try to interpret this accurately, but I got a moving line for line 6 (top) and I'm a bit confused. I also don't quite understand the flow of time from the first line to the 6th. Is the first line in the past? Am I supposed to interpret the other lines, or just the moving lines? Do I interpret the moving lines of both of the derived kua...the original and the one generated from the moving line.

FWIW...the kua I generated is called Heng (32) in my book and it moves to Ting (50).

I did ask a rather large scale question for my first time...I'm prone to do that rolleyes .

Any help is appreciated. hf

Ceci book
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP