Users Online Now: 2,029 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 84,903
Pageviews Today: 118,467Threads Today: 32Posts Today: 489
12:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You gotta have balls to put this on your bumper.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work car detail at a joint Jaguar/Infiniti/Volvo/Land Rover dealership down here in South Florida, and i have have been so tired of seeing countless ribbons like "Support our troops", "God Bless America", and stickers like "Support our troops overseas", "God bless our troops overseas", yadda yadda neo-nationalism bullshit, but today really made my day considering how many of these mind-less cattle stickers i've seen.

Today i worked on an Sk8, on its bumper there was a black ribbon with the words "Fire Bush" on one side, and "Fire Back" on the other.

On the end of the ribbon there was a small crosshair.

I was shocked, but amused none-the-less.

muaha

That dude has a pair of balls, it's only a matter of time before an "American Patriot" spots his car while he sleeps..... or does groceries.

Might recieve a thrashing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News