Users Online Now: 1,692 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 812,062
Pageviews Today: 1,324,018Threads Today: 522Posts Today: 8,216
01:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has anyone ever fallen asleep while opening Third Eye Chakra?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Recenlty, I had begun my travels of opening my Third Eye. It took me almost a full week to open. Last night was the night I finally was able to accomplish the task! Tho, I fell asleep halfway though my meditation. Now, I have always had lucid dreams, since young childhood, but last night was different. All day today as well, I have sensed many energies I have never experienced before. I feel een more at peace than ever!
On my maternal grandmothers lineage, I am Mohawk by heritage. Mohawk and Mohican, which is a rather odd. Combination.
I guess I have more than one question here. . . I know I was born with many of my chakras already open. I hbe the gift of intuition, with relatives I have been able to communicate without modern means.... I am hoping to find others like myself

But.... My main question, is "has anyone experienced falling asleep immediately after exercising their third chakra? I nervous, because although I remember most of my dreams from last night, it is the first time ever that I could not follow
my dream to it's ending. An also, is there a way to project yourself to a dream you had previously?

Please, only serious answers and inquiries.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP