Users Online Now: 2,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,515,868
Pageviews Today: 2,084,597Threads Today: 512Posts Today: 9,192
04:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm trying to explain how to ditch ego, but people call it egotistical. Who really has the ego?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When you say the word I you are really saying how you see things. EYE is how you perceive your reality that you have created for yourself. But often we don't really try to interperet images and the energy they share. That is a big part of ego, not being willing to really evaluate what you see while accepting it as what you know.

It is actually saying you are way bigger and important than you are.

I've seen so many responses to my talk of langauge going along the lines of "my words mean what I want them to". Actually no that's not true. Once you say those words to somebody else, you don't know what their filters are. You have no clue what and how somebody thinks until you actually try to understand the context and history of the words you use. But the control system is always trying to keep us current and short in thought.

It is the produt of the illusion, but if you see people are less happy even though they have more to distract and entertain. Why is that?

Well it's simply complex. The simple is most things around us at this point are poisoning us in some form, but the complex answer is everybody intereprets the incoming stimuli with their own experiences. It makes the fix complex.

UNLEARN everything. You cannot move forward if you don't stop and ditch all the BS. It's not because you have good or bad going on, it's because you REALLY need to evaluate and understand what you are being told rather than what you interperet it to be.

I've been spelling out the keys to the illusion lately, but a lot will not get it. A few will get it but not know how to deprogram. If anyone wants to talk about it or learn how, I'm here, and there are a few others on here who are well versed and are more experienced than I could ever be.

At this point in the game, we need to lose our associations and really deal with things for what they are and not for what we accept them to be...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP