Users Online Now: 1,628 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 707,356
Pageviews Today: 1,512,895Threads Today: 774Posts Today: 16,127
11:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DOW Drop 777.68....4 Years Later....HERE WE ARE!!! Rosh Hashanah 2012 RAPTURE.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.2012roshhashanahrapture.com]

DOW DROP 777.68.

It Happened to occur on 2008!

Along the way, I believe that number, 777.68 POINTS EXACTLY to Rosh Hashanah 2012

In 2001, when the terrorist attacks happened (the day that changed the world) Rosh Hashanah was just one week later. It was an especially heightened time of alert. Alas, nothing happened. But, 9-11 certainly DID advance God's agenda for these Last Days.
Well, something happened on Rosh Hashanah 2008 that caught the eye of alot of us End Times "watchers." Many people posted on this event on bad goose and elsewhere in the days and months afterward. So, Randy....what happened on Rosh Hashanah, 2008....September 29, 2008? Here is my story....
Sept 29, 2008.....Rosh Hashanah. The stock market had been falling apart all year long and on Sept 29, 2008 Congress took it's first vote to "save the banks." The stock market was already off 200-300 points before the vote. It was already a BAD day. Congress voted NO and the DOW Jones Index fell apart, ending that day down 777.68 points. Now, that was meaningful to alot of us, and many people posted about it. I mean, the market could have so easily been down 778, 780, 772. But no, it was down 777.68. But what, if anything, did this mean.
I live in the world of numbers....in the markets. That has been my profession for over 30 years. In the weeks and months following this event, I thought about this often. And it finally came to me that IF the 777 meant something, then the .68 did as well. But what?
I finally came up with this: IF each of the 7's in the 777 respresented ONE year, then, maybe, the .68 was a part of a year. (Remember, in the book of Daniel, he came up with the 490 years or 70 times 7....each year representing 7. Thus, in this case, each 7 represented 1 year.)
So I came up with an old high school relationship equation: .68 is to .70 as X is to 365 days of the year. Solve for X and you get 355. OK Randy.....so what now?
Well, let's count forward from Sept 29, 2008 (Rosh Hashanah 2008) by 355 days. What day is that? It was Sept 19, 2008. OK Randy, so what now? Well, if this date was Rosh Hashanah 2009, then you had my attention! And....it WAS. Interesting. But again, so what now? And I was stumped. Rosh Hashanah 2009 came and went-no Rapture.
In the few months after September 2009 I continued to think about this. But so what........what then do the 7 7 7's mean then Randy? I struggled with this for months......
Then in early March 2010, I was in the car on the way to see my father who was in his last days at a nursing home. (Remember when I asked God if He would "tell me the time of the year for the Rapture?" Read my page "WHY on Rosh Hashanah.") And, 11 years after my first prayer request...it was finally time to ask "Lord...if You would....I'd like to ask the 'year' of the Rapture." Then I saw my father for what would be my last time, and drove home.
The next morning....as my father was dying in a nursing home... and I woke up thinking about the Rapture and my father and my prayer..... and in my mind I heard this: "Randy, you already know the date." What? What do I "know" about the date.
I thought about this for a while that morning even before I got out of bed. Could the 777's represent 3 years?? (1095 days - 365 days times 3) And, IF the .68 POINTED exactly to Rosh 2009. then did the three 7's then point 3 years into the future from Rosh Hashanah 2009? And could THAT day possibly be Rosh Hashanah 2012??? IF 3 years later really WAS Rosh, 2012......wouldn't THAT be amazing?? Yes it would!
Then I decided to get on the computer and see IF 3 years from Rosh Hashanah, 2009 was in fact, Rosh Hashanah 2012?? (Go to www.timeanddate.com Add 1095 days from 9/19/09....and you get 9/18/2012!) And, September 18, 2012 is.....the second day of Rosh Hashanah 2012!! (Rosh Hashanah starts on Sept 16 at sundown and ends on Sept 18 at sundown.)
Just as I was getting my answer, that it WAS Rosh Hashanah on 9/18/2012!......the phone rang and I was told my father had JUST died........
And then THAT's MY STORY.
By the way.....the Dow Drop of 777.68 is STILL the worst down day in the history of the stock market. It is as if....it is still SCREAMING at us.."HEY! This is IMPORTANT!"
And, having happened on Rosh Hashanah, that makes it DOUBLEY important!
Question: Did God give me insight from numbers in my business? Something that I pay attention to in my life for the past 30 years? Did the DOW drop of 777.68 points ON Rosh Hashanah 2008 mean something important in these Last Days? Did God give me the answer to my prayer about the year, the same way He gave me the answer to my prayer in 1999 about the "time of the year" for the Rapture as well?
If so, does the DOW drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008, (Sept 29, 2008), of -777.68 POINT EXACTLY to Rosh Hashanah 2009....and then EXACTLY to Rosh Hashanah 2012 for the Rapture?
I don't know......but if it does NOT....it is certainly one incredible coincidence.
By the Way....(added July 4, 2012).... if you take the three 7's FIRST, and count forward from Rosh Hashanah 2008, Sept 29, 2008.....and add 3 years (365x3=1095 days) you ALSO come EXACTLY to Rosh Hashanah 2011. Then take the .68 part and add 355 more days and you get to EXACTLY Rosh Hashanah 2012. In other words.......BOTH routes take you to an intermediate day (2009 and 2011) of Rosh Hashanah EXACTLY.....and then you end up again on Rosh Hashanah 2012 EXACTLY! You tell me..... since Rosh Hashanah MOVES and changes dates every year.....what are the odds of this?? Is it just another coincidence???

[more at link]
[homepage]

[link to www.2012roshhashanahrapture.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP