Users Online Now: 2,181 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 723,963
Pageviews Today: 1,186,820Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 7,987
12:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The OFFICIAL DECEMBER 21st 2012 DOOMSDAY THREAD ( 21 Days Remaining ) HERE IT COMES!!! THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Official December 21st 2012 Doomsday Thread (21 Days Remains)

Okay this is everything I can think of that has led up to the date December 21st 2012 that I can remember but I know there was much more

1) The September 11th 2001 terrorist attacks
2) The war in Iraq
3) Fishes washing up dead on the beaches and birds falling out of the skies
4) Worldwide strange sounds
5) Solar cycle of the sun and the massive solar flares which it unleashed
6) The climate such as the 2005 hurricane season, the summers of 2009 – 2010- 2011 and 2012, the winters of 2009, 2010, 2011, the 2011 tornado outbreak, wildfires, rare weather phenomenon such as snow in places where it don’t normally snow and tornadoes in places that don’t usually see tornadoes, and the big bombshell, Hurricane Irene last year in 2011, august and this year Hurricane Sandy in late October.
7) UFO sightings around the world has increased
8) Israel and Gaza being on the brink of war
9)The prophecies from the bible coming true for a change which is “there will be many false prophets that will deceive many” did that happen? Yes, you ask when? Remember May 21st 2011 and Harold camping?
10) The 2004 Indonesian tsunami and the earthquakes in Chile, Christchurch New Zealand, Japan, Iran, and Haiti that has killed many.
11) Mass murders such as the Colorado shootings, the Virginia tech massacre and all the other ones
12) Is it all a coincidence everything has been building up to this date? Heck remember the earthquake that struck Japan as soon as the year begun on January 1st? My honest belief is that if something else bad is going to happen because the date December 21st 2012 is approaching well now is the time because we are getting ever so close to this day. Now I do think regardless weather the world goes into chaos on this day or not if a catastrophe do happen on this date, The world will think twice before calling people liars and false prophets and if a catastrophe don’t happen, The people that did believe, The diehard believers, they are going to kill themselves

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP