Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject i swear i saw wormwood last 2:30-3 am in my telescope - massachusetts
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message it was north to northeast facing in massachusetts it was barely above the tree line. i could not see it at my house but to a spot with little trees it was clear as day.

it looked like a fiery far away meteor to the naked eye that moved horizontally very slowly across the sky, not in the slow circular type motions stars make across the sky.

i ran home, got my telescope, threw it in my trunk and drove to this spot. i watched it for 30 minutes until my eye through the telescope started to feel annoyed.

i swear to you i saw another solar system spinning in its own direction, a cloud of dust moving around the star, looking like a river of dust in all directions slowly moving towards the center of the star and getting sucked in. the star itself looked like a fiery ball with the flame shooting towards one end like a meteor, but with a bigger hotter slower moving flame. the dust that formed around this star had a slight cross shape to it, i couldn't figure it out. only i could see this entire cross turning very slowly in its own way, i realized i was looking at another solar system!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP