Users Online Now: 1,839 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 761,557
Pageviews Today: 1,300,266Threads Today: 498Posts Today: 9,168
02:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The underlying issue of institutionalized public school mind control and indoctrination for those wanting to turn things around politically.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been saturated with all the election frenzy, talking heads on the radio pounding fists with the Republican vs. Democrat dialectic, and all the crying that we've got to turn the country around rally behind "conservatives", Romney, Ron Paul, etc.

I stepped back from the thesis & antithesis dialectic many years ago (refering to the philosopher Hegel). To me the naive hope of changing leadership through the electoral and voting process seems pretty vain in light of the texts public school youth are indoctrinated with.

1. Founding fathers relegated as politically incorrect white men and/or slave owners.

2. Revisionist history on American accomplishments of manifesting destiny and settling the frontier. No I am not justifying atrocities either.

3. The entire historical focus has been revised to that of making everything "fair" or "equal" and utilizing MLK Jr. (Sorry... it wasn't his real birth name) as a platform to promote this view of social equalization and "equality" overwhelmingly in public school text books. Have you read one lately with the "village" mentality?

4. Victimization status, now the new buzzword is "bullying" which can be applied to virtually any category you consider to be intolerant.

5. Collective responsibility for the village instead of individual responsibility. This is somewhat more hidden but laced in the curriculum as well.

Sadly, many veterans, business owners and older pillars of society (landmarks if you will) are passing into the next journey and dimension and the culture left in America is an electorate bent on making everything equal and fair... so no one's feelings get hurt.

With the above in mind, IMHO I don't see any of the political process being turned around without external forces, economic and other sovereign nations intervening as the last beacon of light and liberty, America seemingly prepares for it's death and eventual resurrection.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP