Users Online Now: 2,094 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,204,983
Pageviews Today: 2,012,177Threads Today: 831Posts Today: 14,387
07:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Clint East Wood Was A Race Pimp In Almost Every Movie He Did.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Whether it was portraying a Confederate Hero in Outlaw Josey Wales or chasing down Black perps with his huge hard .357 as Dirty Harry. Even his last flick with the Laotian Mung people, he could barely contain his racism with the "Get off my lawn!" line.

Clint has been race pimping Whites for years and years, feeding them a steady diet of the lie that they are oppressed by the very existence of people of color and uppity Women.

Whites don't see this a race pimping because they are so thoroughly brainwashed.

I guess Clint saw Romney and said "Oh Hell No!" he went up on stage and sucked all the momentum right out of Romneys party and the next day all everyone was talking about was Clints crazy old cot bit.

I think that's the reason that he didn't want to say "make my day" because he knows how damaging this meme has been to American unity and Americas reputation at home and abroad.

Clint torpedoed Romney for his own souls redemption.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP