Users Online Now: 1,771 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 151,508
Pageviews Today: 256,139Threads Today: 83Posts Today: 1,549
03:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 20/20 Vision - Year 2020 - Please SEE these maps (of 2013-2015-2019), if you haven't already.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is not another fear-mongering doom thread. No intention of that whatsoever. However, this thread shares the links that warns us to prepare ourselves mentally for the tough period ahead before the mass awakening.

As of now, we are awaiting the arrival of father of Saturn, the ruler Uranus. The arrival will happen in mid of next year. The other red planet that everyone is talking about, will do the necessary cleansing (house mopping) before we can perform the house warming ceremony in the Age of Aquarius.

So, my sincere request to the fellow truthseekers, please re-assess your life priorities if you can and if you haven't already.

The maps that I am linking below are the only maps that I know of, confirmed by Extra Terrestrials and several channelers. It's based on Gordon Scallion's work. He is infamous for his failure during his 1996-1998-2000 doom scenarios. The timeline was wrong and so no one is taking his work seriously now.

Unfortunately, the years 2013-2015-2019 will do all that he was expecting in the last decade, thanks to Uranus and the Red Planet.

I do not have links for all of his work and ET references, but I am linking whatever that I have remembered to book-mark earlier.

Post 2013-2019, it will be the Age of Aquarius, coming of father of Saturn, the ruler Uranus, dawn of mass awakening.

So, let's be prepared, as much as we can.

---

Please take few minutes to look at this:

[link to govtslaves.files.wordpress.com]

[link to planetx.yolasite.com]

[link to indianinthemachine.wordpress.com]

[link to theneonheart.com]

---

peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface