Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A false flag EMP attack or a super solar blast??? The truth lies within
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [Please, READ it! This thread has been updated every day, therefore I strongly recommend you to read it all, and also watch the videos.]

We've been really concerned about a possible solar storm that could get rid of our power-grid system and cut off the energy for days, maybe months.

I was watching this video on youtube and I remembered something a friend and pupil told me months ago during a conversation about Syria's current situation and 'promisses of war'.

"It will happen one way or another" he said "if the nature do it for us through solar storms, good; if not, we will somehow"

URGENT!

"Israel is ready to (push the button and) attack Iran if necessary" said the PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

[link to www.tri-cityherald.com]

[link to g1.globo.com]

['ww3 to be officially declared']

[Updated! Build up to WW3]

I wouldn't have taken it seriously if he weren't just the responsible for the army's strategical maneuvers and history teacher at one of the most important militar schools in Brazil.

Add to this the fact that FEMA has built lots of bunkers all over America AND South America, and the fact that they bought tons of weapons and hollow bullets - PLUS the U.S military convoy on the move through the U.S, and the same blablabla...

Well, whether it's true or not, heads up ppl. Better to be safe than sorry.

Also check the links bellow, good info.

[link to science.nasa.gov]

[How a solar flare could send us back to the Stone Age] [link to www.csmonitor.com]

[We're not ready for a super solar blast] [link to www.msnbc.msn.com]

[A super solar storm could affect 130 millions in the U.S] [link to g1.globo.com]
^^^^
(This article is in Portuguese, I couldn't find it in English, sorry about that. But it's basically stressing what the other articles said, pointing out the 7% chance of happening in late December 2012 or beg. of 2013, acorroding to the Science National Academy of the U.S)

[Will A Massive Solar Flare Destroy the Earth?] [link to space.about.com]

[Solar storms can cause power grids to fail at lower latitudes] [link to earthsky.org]

[SOLAR STORMS 2012 AND 2013AND MAKING FARADAY CAGES] [link to pt.scribd.com]

[Cuba without energy]
[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

There's also this video, which I found amazing. I HIGHLY recommend you to watch it 'till the end.

[India blackout] [link to www.washingtonpost.com]

^^^
Remember the first thing the guy said on the video above?

[About FEMA's concentration camps - note: the video and the youtube account of its creator was deleted from youtube] [link to www.freedomfiles.org]

[U.S Military Convoy on the move]

=================================================

[Updated!]Eyes on this..

[List of recent nuclear power plants that have been shut down.]
[link to www.militaryphotos.net]

So, one might say that it was due to some technical problem that had happened on ALL of them at the same time, despite the fact the they had been built in different years.

Ok, I've already studied statistics and I know it quite well, but what about you guys? have you already asked yourself how big are the chances of a wolrd wide event like this happening simultaneously in so many places?

Here's your answer... 0,00000000000000000000229%

Well, I don't know about you, but I really like numbers!

And speaking of which, just a heads up about what we are talking about here...

IF a EMP blasted and knocked out the energy around the world (I'm considering the worst scenario, ok? but even the simplest would be enough and the argument would still valid) and these nuclear power plants had no energy left to coal their facilities, we'd not only have a natural disaster, but a NATURAL NUCLEAR DISASTER!

Well, think for yourself.

And just as a matter of fact, take a look on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkoblAm724&feature=g-all-lik

eyes open

==================================================

and remember... "Your ignorance is their strength! Your fear is their energy!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOpuebSCcH0
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP